Page 3 of 154 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Re: Coronavirus

This is an easy fix. Just roll some Deuce-and a Half’s from Aberdeen loaded with all the old Naplam canisters they have. Take that shit to Dover ...deliver to the nearest SAC base and Naplam China back into the Stone Age. Nothing kills a virus like 5,000 F!

As a side ...if SF has a sudden out break ...well ...every war has collateral damage. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I think most of the confirmed Coronavirus infections were actually in Nebraska...

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think there are around 50 confirmed cases in the US...and a majority of them were from that cruise ship.

Fucking petri dish cruise ships

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think most of the confirmed Coronavirus infections were actually in Nebraska...

Hmmmm... it would appear the Wuhan Nebraska tunnel has been completed no?

Looks like a new case of unknown origin in Northern California. I think this thing is going to get worse, potentially a lot worse, before it gets better.

53 cases in the us. 39 are from the cruise ship.

None have died that are in the state’s

This is a just the latest attempt by the dnc/media, to scare everyone into voting for dems

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    This is a just the latest attempt by the dnc/media, to scare everyone into voting for dems
    I’m starting to get the feeling that the media doesn't actually believe this is as serious as they're claiming...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/26/o...rus-trump.html

I tell ya...the best part about the Coronavirus panic is watching the virus mutate into a political organism. Crazy, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I’m starting to get the feeling that the media doesn't actually believe this is as serious as they're claiming...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/26/o...rus-trump.html

I tell ya...the best part about the Coronavirus panic is watching the virus mutate into a political organism. Crazy, right?
    Yes it's been politicized. That was inevitable. Now that it has been politicized by people like Schumer and Pelosi screaming fire in crowded movie house you can bet, as we have seen, a lot of strong preemptive over-reactions. It's the disruption that is going to cause damage more so than the disease. A business associate of mine said Japan just shut down all of their schools. Just because people are trying to make political hay out of it doesn't mean it's not real and not something to worry about. My fears center around the disruption it's going to cause and economic damage.

China didn't lock down an area the size of Italy for nothing. Trying to dismiss it is just as political as trying to overhype it. I think there is a measured middle ground but I doubt if it takes hold in this country we will be able to find it. It will just be a blamestorming over-reacting cluster fuck with equal measures of blame, accusations of totalitarianism mixed with simultaneous screams that the "government" is not doing enough etc..

And being superstitious humans there will be attempts to see it as a result of some moral failing by us collectively or some scapegoat or some other stupid shit.

To squash the rumors, and make this thread the most knowlegeable group of people in the US, please read the link at the end of this paragraph if you have REAL questions about it: There are 56 reported Cases in the US. 45 of them were intentionally brought here (42 from Cruise Ship + 3 Directly from Wuhan). There are 14 TOTAL other, and all are in quarantine in CA I believe... only 3 were spread in the US. The only one that popped up was in Sacremento, CA that doesn't fit the bill. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ses-in-us.html

The one that popped up in CA is to be expected since CA has so many back-door deals on the table with China, it was to be expected.... in the last year we've FOUND 2 people that were Chinese Nationals. One was fired by Feinstein after working for her for a LONG time. The other is currently the person handling the State Pension Fund, and using that money to fund Chinese Military projects. Intelligence TOLD the California delegation about his ties and how he is using their money against national interests, and they just didn't care. Google works for China making software that helps them spy on their people and run their Muslim Concentration Camps. So a case popping up in the capital of CA is not surprising since CA is basically a Chinese State.

Let's all remember that Coronavirus has been around for a LONG time, and is similar to the Flu. This particular strain of it is new, but the type of virus is not. Here are ways to prevent spread... washing hands, sanitation, not being around sick people. One thing people don't realize is that you can have it and show zero to mild symptoms. Here is the treatment... plenty of fluids and rest along with vitamins and medications. This is like a bad flu... and the flu is currently one of the deadliest viruses in the world. It kills thousands every year. The coronavirus has a lethality rate of about 0.02% higher than the flu. So if you do not go full on ape-shit panic during flu season... you really shouldn't panic about this.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Yes it's been politicized. That was inevitable. Now that it has been politicized by people like Schumer and Pelosi screaming fire in crowded movie house you can bet, as we have seen, a lot of strong preemptive over-reactions. It's the disruption that is going to cause damage more so than the disease. A business associate of mine said Japan just shut down all of their schools. Just because people are trying to make political hay out of it doesn't mean it's not real and not something to worry about. My fears center around the disruption it's going to cause and economic damage.

China didn't lock down an area the size of Italy for nothing. Trying to dismiss it is just as political as trying to overhype it. I think there is a measured middle ground but I doubt if it takes hold in this country we will be able to find it. It will just be a blamestorming over-reacting cluster fuck with equal measures of blame, accusations of totalitarianism mixed with simultaneous screams that the "government" is not doing enough etc..

And being superstitious humans there will be attempts to see it as a result of some moral failing by us collectively or some scapegoat or some other stupid shit.
    One of my wife's friends' husbands is a doctor, and he is saying that this is no different than a strain of the flu. A lot of people will get it.

I think it's healthy to be skeptical of everything. I think we should ALL ask questions about everything to get as much clarity as possible. Here's what I'm seeing... I'm seeing the ChiComs push panic. I'm seeing the Democrats push panic. I'm seeing the media push panic. There's a common theme there. It's almost impossible to not question the motives behind it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    One of my wife's friends' husbands is a doctor, and he is saying that this is no different than a strain of the flu. A lot of people will get it.

I think it's healthy to be skeptical of everything. I think we should ALL ask questions about everything to get as much clarity as possible. Here's what I'm seeing... I'm seeing the ChiComs push panic. I'm seeing the Democrats push panic. I'm seeing the media push panic. There's a common theme there. It's almost impossible to not question the motives behind it all.
    The Chinese communist government must have seen the bug as a threat to their power. Their severe reaction locking down Wuhan was probably as much to reassure as to contain the disease. I'm not saying it's Spanish Flu bad or this horrible terrifying disease. What I'm saying is it just bad enough, just contagious enough to send us over the threshold into these exercises in political reaction/over-reaction that potentially will make the fallout worse. The fallout is disruption. I can see if one or two grade school kids gets Coronovirus out of the blue in your school system the powers that be shutting it down. Why? As much fear of losing their jobs if they don't than fear of the actual disease. I think we at that place and that worries me more than anything.

Mike Pence will save us from this hoax virus perpetrated by the DNC/MSM and democrats.
    Their goal is to take Trump down.