Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 152153154
Results 1,837 to 1,842 of 1842

Thread: Coronavirus

Re: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Honestly, I suspect the reason is much more pragmatic.

(fear of being beaten to death for telling someone to put their mask on in a store)
    A store out by my in laws went curbside only because grown adults were threatening the teenagers that work there for trying to enforce the mask policy.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I agree with ya Wicked except on the Heroin part. That may be true of reported overdoses from Heroin But I’d venture to say ...use is prob 50/50. There are ALOT of white folks strung out on heroin. It’s cheap. And it’s readily available. When people are down and out or just bored ....Heroin to the rescue.

The system does make matters worse because most free”clinics “ in urban areas ...are methadone not full succession Like in the suburbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree about the heroin ratio Lax although many of the inner cities give out free needles. Hmmm.

Really bad news with these skyrocketing cases. When a Republican governor in Texas urges people to stay home, this is no longer the media hype many people believe it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Agree about the heroin ratio Lax although many of the inner cities give out free needles. Hmmm.
    Yeah. Go figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Really bad news with these skyrocketing cases. When a Republican governor in Texas urges people to stay home, this is no longer the media hype many people believe it to be.
    It can still be over-hyped by the media. They're still acting like this spreads easier than the common cold but has the death rate of SARS.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It can still be over-hyped by the media. They're still acting like this spreads easier than the common cold but has the death rate of SARS.
    I have not seen that, even on CNN reports. That is a wide extreme and that is not being played out now. The coverage looks balanced and reasonable and the infectious disease experts provide sound advice. I think at this point most people in the country understand the vast majority of people who get this will be fine, except elderly and those with compromised immune systems. Although I have had friends who got it and wound up in the hospital with double pneumonia and no prior underlying condition to attribute it to. Also have relatives thought they were safe in a bubble, and still got it and have no idea how it happened.