Page 149 of 154 FirstFirst ... 147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,777 to 1,788 of 1842

Thread: Coronavirus

Re: Coronavirus

‘A Year’s Worth of Suicide Attempts in the Last Four Weeks’: California Doctor Calls for End to Lockdown

Remember, this whole lockdown has been all about our health and staying safe.

2. Re: Coronavirus

Interesting article about Japan and what they are doing.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ebQqo8cSY3O9y4

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    You mean delivery to the home? I know at least one of the stores near me was doing it pre-Corona. That's already legal, although maybe it's county by county like selling on Sundays is. Or restricted by licensing costs. Look how long it took for them to legalize wine deliveries from out of state. Under the "concern" of underaged drinking which was just laughable. "Hey my parents are out of town. Everyone come over, I just got a case of a really nice California Cabernet delivered."
    For me it's been more the direct distribution from breweries that has been great. Sadly I don't think that'll stick around.

You telling me in high school you were drinking the vlad or something rather than high quality wine? Crazy.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Pathetic.

The media is the virus.

Pravda.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-26-2020 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Pathetic.

The media is the virus.

Pravda.
    Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

Just came out that in Pennsylvania, the republican leadership of their state house had their members self isolating after one of them tested positive fire covid, and didn't tell the democrats that were in committee with them.

Last edited by Ortizer; 05-27-2020 at 10:33 PM.

7. Re: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Just came out that in Pennsylvania, the republican leadership of their state house had their members self isolating after one of them tested positive fire covid, and didn't tell the democrats that were in committee with them.

A link would have been good. Then you would have discovered that he informed everyone that he came in contact with

8. Re: Coronavirus

Some possible good news out of Italy:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavir...184358113.html

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Interesting article about Japan and what they are doing.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ebQqo8cSY3O9y4

“You could say that Japan has had an expert-led approach, unlike other countries,”

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

10. Re: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    “You could say that Japan has had an expert-led approach, unlike other countries,”
    So true. This is why, IMO, we'll never be able to accurately compare one country to another w/this virus. Far too many variables involved in the demographic makeup, personal habits, treatment, counting, testing, etc. No two countries will ever be truly alike. But, w/the population density Japan has, it's quite impressive, I think.

11. Re: Coronavirus

"Please do not go to church or the beach or attempt to reopen your businesses, you will kill grandma. It is safe however, to loot the small businesses and gather in large crowds. Thank you." Signed, Dem Mayors and Governors

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    A link would have been good. Then you would have discovered that he informed everyone that he came in contact with
    Tbh, it was a video that my wife was watching, so I didn't have the link. Found several stories talking about it via a quick Google search, so you're welcome to do the same.