Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Free talk Friday - 01.24.20

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    any good strains?
    Not sure what strain I have at the moment. it's def an Indica though. The dispensaries here sometimes have good strains, but the growers market is very limited to what the can grow for them here, so never any new flavors, just re branded strains. Taking a break from the waxes to let my tolerance drop. Although I wish I had some today. need something very strong. I have fucked my back up badly and off to the ER I think, but going to urgent care first as it is closer. Hoping it's not too serious as I cannot miss work on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    They are tanking and internationally pissing off the base so they can move. The lease is up on Camden Yards
    Don't talk like that!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

My computer finally died last week (I hope you missed me... LOL). Just got a new new Lenovo (I5) so I'm still downloading stuff and testing it out. Can't seem to hook it up with my Brother (MFC) printer yet. I'll wait until the daughter comes over. Life is funny, when she was a little girl I taught he how to use our Gateway. As the years rolled on, she has been giving me lessons. My heart's pride will be getting married in May to a fine young man. It doesn't hurt that he's tall, dark, and handsome and is a Lawyer by trade. You'll see no complaints out of me. Anyhow, this is an "open" week-end for the wife and I, so we are taking some dear friends (who are a little down on their luck) out to dinner on both Sat. and Sun. eves. Chinese tonight (I think it's Chinese New Year?) then Italian (Gino's in Bay Ridge) Sunday night. It's good to spread the joy... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by DColeman View Post
    Not sure what strain I have at the moment. it's def an Indica though. The dispensaries here sometimes have good strains, but the growers market is very limited to what the can grow for them here, so never any new flavors, just re branded strains. Taking a break from the waxes to let my tolerance drop. Although I wish I had some today. need something very strong. I have fucked my back up badly and off to the ER I think, but going to urgent care first as it is closer. Hoping it's not too serious as I cannot miss work on Monday.
    damn feel better brother