Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Bowl

Re: Pro Bowl

Apparently Lamar really stunk up the passing skills competition at the Pro Bowl. He was dead last and even got beat by a couple of wide receivers with Jarvis Landry being one of them. I think he only hit the target twice? Kirk Cousins hit at 18 times.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 01-25-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Apparently Lamar really stunk up the passing skills competition at the Pro Bowl. He was dead last night even got beat by a couple of wide receivers with Jarvis Landry being one of them. I think he only hit the target twice? Kirk Cousins hit at 18 times.
    That’s a bummer

Blog Entries

Apparently Lamar really stunk up the passing skills competition at the Pro Bowl. He was dead last night even got beat by a couple of wide receivers with Jarvis Landry being one of them. I think he only hit the target twice? Kirk Cousins hit at 18 times.
    Yes, he was very inaccurate throwing at targets in the first event, downright awful. Reminded me of his rookie year at training camp. He was better in the next competition when he was throwing to his buddy Andrews, and the other one where he was trying to throw the ball through a bunch of holes with a CB in front trying to bat them away. Landry was impressive in the dodge ball competition. Watching it was a waste of an hour I can't get back.

Nah, have to get my back straightened lol

Blog Entries

Was Marcus Peter's there? Haven't seen him in any clips online.

Apparently Lamar really stunk up the passing skills competition at the Pro Bowl. He was dead last and even got beat by a couple of wide receivers with Jarvis Landry being one of them. I think he only hit the target twice? Kirk Cousins hit at 18 times.
    His strategy was all wrong. Instead of warming up with the close targets and then working through the progressions, he started launching bombs from the get-go at the farthest targets. Then he got worried when he missed a bunch and started pressing.

It’s the Pro Bowl and it means nothing.

Just irritating to see, and hear the loudmouths start up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imma watch and smoke furiously to it. kind of like a ravens bonus track on a hit album of a season
    All ravens fans are right about something

I’d rather sort my socks.
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee414 View Post
    I’d rather sort my socks.
    Perfect excuse for me to fold laundry and watch.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Yes, he was very inaccurate throwing at targets in the first event, downright awful. Reminded me of his rookie year at training camp.
    That's what Lamar is like in non-competitive games, it seems. His preseason passing this year didn't look anything like the regular season either. He probably won't look too good in the pro-bowl either unless Harbaugh somehow convinces him that winning it matters.

I like the AFC uniforms the NFC ones remind me of mustard. Hope our boys represent the Ravens well today.