Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Trump to become first president in history

Trump to become first president in history to speak at March for Life

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...march-for-life

From Abby Johnson (who the movie "Unplanned" was about)

So thankful to have a president who is willing to speak up for his beliefs against abortion! Prolifers, there has NEVER been a president in United States history that has done more to break down the abortion industry more than President Trump. Not Bush, not Reagan...no one.

Like it or not, that’s a fact.

Re: Trump to become first president in history

What's up NC.

As a pro-choice guy, I have to admit Trump is all in on this. He is putting action to words. For me, this is the reason why I feel some can hold their nose and stick with Trump. It's understandable, because this issue it's THAT important to them. I can't be mad at that. It's smart politics for him. I know that is a cynical position by me because I don't know his heart.

In terms of the issue. I've come closer to understanding the pro life view point. After my wife birthed 2 pound baby who spent months in NICU, I started to understand. When my second child had a high percentage of a chance of CP, we didn't even consider not having her. But the ordeal helped me understand. We were blessed that the percentage were wrong.

I 100% get the support of pro life. Whereas, I wouldn't abort, I want others to make their personal choice.

My apologies if this wasn't meant to be a debate.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Trump to become first president in history to speak at March for Life

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...march-for-life

From Abby Johnson (who the movie "Unplanned" was about)

So thankful to have a president who is willing to speak up for his beliefs against abortion! Prolifers, there has NEVER been a president in United States history that has done more to break down the abortion industry more than President Trump. Not Bush, not Reagan...no one.

Like it or not, that’s a fact.
    This kind of surprised me. Maybe he assumes he's already getting killed by suburban moms so why not. I feel like as a man I should not have a say in this. I would not want women dictating issues about my reproductive health/choices.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    What's up NC.

As a pro-choice guy, I have to admit Trump is all in on this. He is putting action to words. For me, this is the reason why I feel some can hold their nose and stick with Trump. It's understandable, because this issue it's THAT important to them. I can't be mad at that. It's smart politics for him. I know that is a cynical position by me because I don't know his heart.

In terms of the issue. I've come closer to understanding the pro life view point. After my wife birthed 2 pound baby who spent months in NICU, I started to understand. When my second child had a high percentage of a chance of CP, we didn't even consider not having her. But the ordeal helped me understand. We were blessed that the percentage were wrong.

I 100% get the support of pro life. Whereas, I wouldn't abort, I want others to make their personal choice.

Damn you’re a cool cat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    What's up NC.

All good DDR. While we may not fully agree on it, at least you can see both sides.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This kind of surprised me. Maybe he assumes he's already getting killed by suburban moms so why not. I feel like as a man I should not have a say in this. I would not want women dictating issues about my reproductive health/choices.
    The tide is definitely turning on abortion, maybe he's trying to ride the wave or he's trying to appeal to his base OR he really is against abortion and is speaking for he believes is right. I'm not sure which they all have some logic behind them.

On the second point, I feel as a huMAN we all should have a say in the ending of innocent life

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The tide is definitely turning on abortion, maybe he's trying to ride the wave or he's trying to appeal to his base OR he really is against abortion and is speaking for he believes is right. I'm not sure which they all have some logic behind them.

On the second point, I feel as a huMAN we all should have a say in the ending of innocent life
    The problem is defining at what point between intercourse and birth that you decide life begins.

It's a slippery slope for sure.

Blog Entries

The problem is defining at what point between intercourse and birth that you decide life begins.
    Well we've had that discussion so many times down here I'm not sure I have the energy to go through it, but I could point you to some good information on it.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

It's not about reproductive/health issues.

First, abortion is not a healthy thing for a woman to do.

Second, and most importantly, this is about protecting innocent life, which is the first and most important reason to have a government.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

It's a slippery slope for sure.
    When a unique set of DNA forms and cells begin to divide. It's science and isn't murky or a slippery slope. The slippery slope was early abortions, which has slid into infanticide even after live births. It happens, a lot.

It still baffles me the reasoning that the pro-choice side gives in trying to explain how the aborted baby was never really alive yet.

This is Trumps way of “not being a politician “. Trump is a lot of things. Dumb isn’t one of them.

This helps his campaign. It helps with women’s votes. It helps with the religious right vote. And it pisses off his haters. Hell it prob pisses off libertaians who don’t think religion has a place in politics.

Strategic. Smart move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk