Take a look at this

49er fans really rubbed it in. https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL_Memes...9-page-36.html
    Honestly though we looked so bad that we deserved to have our noses rubbed it in.

Re: Take a look at this

Crappy winners

Blog Entries

saw that on twitter yesterday. honestly they were pretty nice and nothing nasty, everyone was smiling. What do you expect when you're filming them?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I think we took it in stride. I myself would have been nice in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    saw that on twitter yesterday. honestly they were pretty nice and nothing nasty, everyone was smiling. What do you expect when you're filming them?
    True

I think that fan base has their share of bad apples and fully expect some sort of incident in San Fran if they lose i.e. stupid trashing of stuff etc.. One of those "any excuse to riot" type of fan bases. Might see the same if they win as a matter of fact. I know who I'm pulling for and it's not even close.

This doesn't bother me that much. Not like the guy is getting brained or anything.

Blog Entries

Looks like the usual ribbing you get at an away game. Nothing nasty. Word of advice, never leave early at an away game if you're team is losing. Also, never leave early at an away game if your team is winning!

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Looks like the usual ribbing you get at an away game. Nothing nasty. Word of advice, never leave early at an away game if you're team is losing. Also, never leave early at an away game if your team is winning!
    Never leave early!

Ha! Same thing happened to our group at the Carolina game last year where we got torched. It was all in good fun. I hung out with the Caroline fans for a while before I left and then they "serenaded" me on the way out :)

looks like everyone is having fun. the people filming are laughing it off. pretty great actually. i was worried it would actually be something ugly (just watched the Kansas KSU highlights)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Never leave early at any game!