Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What if Cam Newton

Goes to New England? Would that get scary? I think BB really wants a mobile QB.
    Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!

Luke 12:24

Re: What if Cam Newton

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    NE offense is all about timing and accuracy. Accuracy isn't Cams strong suit

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Didn't his shoulder fall off?

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    NE offense is all about timing and accuracy. Accuracy isn't Cams strong suit

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    This. Especially with mcdaniels staying on board

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Didn't his shoulder fall off?
    His foot was the issue this year

Blog Entries

Cam Newton with Belichick is a scary proposition. All assuming Cam is healthy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    His foot was the issue this year
    That’s what our Cam on IR. The shoulder was healed but it obviously impacted his ability to throw. Cam’s passes lacked the power had before he was hurt.

I think Bridgewater will be the Pats QB next year, he’s much closer to Brady than Cam is, at least in terms of accuracy, football IQ, and approach to the game. I don’t think there’s any chance Cam is a Pat as long as Belichick and Kraft are there

They worship the statue QB there and have for decades. Their boards were full of hate for Lamar all season and the revolutionary wave he is riding into the league and hate for mobile QBs in general. It goes beyond past bad blood and AFC rivalry. They hate what it represents. Changing of the guard. Out with the old in with the new. Well they are the old so they don’t like that one bit.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Love it! They will fall apart. Cam isn't going to NE.

Blog Entries

I'm not sure Cam will ever be what he once was. Still he can be a very good QB

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    As long as their cheating scheme stays in place and the league does nothing about it any QB will look good when the Patriots coaches know the opposing teams Defense calls 50% of the time. Pretty easy to exploit when you know whats coming.

For years we often wondered how did players like Edelman, Hogan looked like all pros when they probably shouldnt have been