Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Offseason predictions for free agent QBs?

There’s also some buzz that Carolina may try to trade up for Joe Burrow, but I don’t see it happening

Blog Entries

Tom Brady - Bucs
    Philip Rivers - Panthers
    Jameis Winston - Raiders
    Drew Brees- Retires
    Teddy Bridgewater - New England
    Cam Newton - Pittsburgh
    Eli Manning - Retires
    Dak Prescott - Cowboys
    Ryan Tannehill - Titans
    Marcus Mariota - Miami
    Case Keenum - Washington

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Is Worthlessburger retiring finally? Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I don’t think so. I think he plays one more year. If he did retire, Pittsburgh is basically in cap hell and they don’t have a 1st round pick so I’d assume that they would be making some trades to get back into the 1st round for a QB or making moves for cap space to sign a stop gap. I could see them grabbing someone like Mariota who will probably be cheap, to come in and be a better game manager than Hodges and that other fool

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It's been all over the papers and sites but he's always spent summers in the panhandle and moving there doesn't link him to the Bucs IMO. He'd be much closer to Atlanta or Jacksonville. Time will tell
    He could also just end up retiring. Rivers has always been very picky. If he doesn't get the money he wants or a situation where he believes he can win that could be it.

Blog Entries

I think the Patriots are going to bring in Marcus Mariota. That would be the best situation for Mariota to resurrect his career, and I think he would fit into what BB and McDaniels are looking for.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

I am confident that if Tom Brady plays next year, it will be with the Pats

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I think the Patriots are going to bring in Marcus Mariota. That would be the best situation for Mariota to resurrect his career, and I think he would fit into what BB and McDaniels are looking for.
    And he's a mobile QB. I think that's what Bill wants to get in on is dual threat.

There was a time I thought TB would definitely leave NE but not anymore. He'll stay for another year then hang it up.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    There was a time I thought TB would definitely leave NE but not anymore. He'll stay for another year then hang it up.
    If Brady stays at NE I think Bridgewater goes to the Chargers instead

I'm beginning to wonder if Dak to Dallas is such a sure thing. He wants the mega bucks, and all he could get them was 8-8 and no playoff bid with one of the most talented rosters top to bottom. There are much cheaper options that can get that or better and allow them to sign more talent elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson8 View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if Dak to Dallas is such a sure thing. He wants the mega bucks, and all he could get them was 8-8 and no playoff bid with one of the most talented rosters top to bottom. There are much cheaper options that can get that or better and allow them to sign more talent elsewhere
    If anything they tag him

Eli retired

Rivers to neps? would he be an upgrade over Brady? he'd surely like one more shot

is Flacco still in the game or is he too injured to be a factor anywhere?
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)