Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Dean Pees retires - again

Dean Pees is a strong contender for my personal least liked individual in/connected to the NFL, so good riddance. I will never forget sitting in that cold ass weather for that Bengals game a few years ago and watching his defense blow our chance at the playoffs for a second year in a row. That was the one that almost broke me as a fan. Thankfully, they got rid of him and we are in a much better place now. It's like Bob Ross said..."Gotta have a little sadness once in awhile so you know when the good times come."
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Dean Pees is a strong contender for my personal least liked individual in/connected to the NFL, so good riddance. I will never forget sitting in that cold ass weather for that Bengals game a few years ago and watching his defense blow our chance at the playoffs for a second year in a row. That was the one that almost broke me as a fan. Thankfully, they got rid of him and we are in a much better place now. It's like Bob Ross said..."Gotta have a little sadness once in awhile so you know when the good times come."
    But what about the good times? Like the patented Chykie Brown on an island vs AJ Green!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I was at that game and it was one of the coldest I ever attended I think. Yes miserable day.

I wanted him gone before those games even happened. He stuck around here far too long

Blog Entries

Pees got the last laugh

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    But what about the good times? Like the patented Chykie Brown on an island vs AJ Green!

And him throwing Brown immediately under the bus claiming it was a technique issue. I understand biscotti letting Harbs pick his DC no matter what. I’ll never understand letting Peas throw everyone under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Pees got the last laugh
    Pees got forced out of NE, so he got revenge on the Patriots while on the Ravens. The Ravens force him out, so he gets revenge while with the Titans. He leaves the Titans on his own before they force him out. Now he can retire in peace.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Pees got the last laugh
    Hardly. He's sitting home as well now. The Ravens meltdown was their own doing.

Blog Entries

Ravens Defensive Coordinators from best to worst:

1. Rex Ryan
    2. Marvin Lewis
    3. Wink Martindale
    4. Chuck Pagano
    5. Greg Mattison
    6. Mike Nolan
    7. Dean "Bend But Don't Break" Pees

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Hardly. He's sitting home as well now. The Ravens meltdown was their own doing.
    But that's exactly what Pees' defense plays to. He was hoping the offense would make enough mistakes and they did.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

It seriously took that such and such 3-4 years to figure out that he needs to put his best CB on Green with Safety help.

Nolan at six why?

2002.. basically starting a new unit.. and 2003-2004 it was back to top five. And why did 49ers hire him as HC?

And Rex what did he really do? 2006 and 2008 great but also very talented defense, when we had some injuries he was clueless 2005 and 2007. Super overrated. Oh and Pees super underrated, did more than Rex with less.

It was Rex who had Ed Reed and Ray Lewis at their best not Pees.

Blog Entries

That just adds to how bad the Divisional loss was. We’ve seen also-ran offenses come in and put up points against Pees’ defenses.