Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Here to show my face

The Pack looked like a one trick pony - with the trick being stopped there wasn't anything left.

They were helpless against the run. Unbelievably so. The 49ers could have put 350-400 on them if they really wanted. Jimmy G only threw 8 passes. That is all you needed to know.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Sorry gjennings it’s not fun watching your team get stomped, but on the road it’s not quite as bad as choking at home to the #6 seed like us. As others have said, Packers are definitely lacking in receiving weapons for Rodgers.

What's up with Aaron Flacco. I have never seen somebody fumble and not try to recover. Talk about no emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBLTRaven View Post
    What's up with Aaron Flacco. I have never seen somebody fumble and not try to recover. Talk about no emotion.
    You mean Aaron Newton....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I haven’t followed them too closely this year but was shocked to see them trotting out Mercedes Lewis at TE as Jimmy Graham’s (a shell of his former self) backup.

So sorry for your game. It would have been great if one of our teams could have gone all the way. Unfortunately it was not meant to be this year.

Colin Cowherd was on the air saying we were the worst 13-3 team he has ever seen this season. He was bashing us in the whole broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Colin Cowherd .....
    The guy is paid to be provocative and as a result says hyperbolic over-the-top statements all the time. I wouldn't take too much stock in that. He probably thinks the Ravens are the worst 14-2 team in history, too.

i wonder what GB fans think about LeFleur/McCarthy. anyway, i do love the packers and aaron rodgers (one of my two favorite NFC teams), but at 13-3 and making it to the NFCCG, if im being honest i think they greatly overachieved this year. granted i only saw a couple of their games this year, the stand-out being the 9ers/packers regular season game, but every time i saw them i just wondered how they even had the record they did. i think the biggest surprise was the inconsistency from Rodgers. he had some great games as always, but he gave Brady some competition in "biggest fall from greatness" in some of his other games this season. i guess i liked McCarthy too so i wonder what packer fans think of LeFleur. hope to see GB back to form next year. gonna be another competitive year in the NFC although they will be heavily favored to win the division

just sae someone post that Rodgers cap hit is $36M next year. one of the big reasons that the Pats were a dynasty is that Brady was willing to take team-friendly deals. maybe time for Rodgers to restructure down if he wants that second ring. personally im not a big fan of mega-stars basically gaming the salary cap to win more, but it was effective for NE, so if that's what it takes....