Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Here to show my face

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Ouch! But at least he has a Super Bowl ring on them, unless they happen to beat the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    just sae someone post that Rodgers cap hit is $36M next year. ...
    No, it hits that number in 2021. Much like Flacco's post-Super Bowl contract, it's almost a poison-pill year where the team is going to be forced to restructure. I'm not capologist, but it looks pretty messy to me. They either have to extend him into his forties, or cut bait and take a HUGE cap hit for a year.

https://overthecap.com/player/aaron-rodgers/1085/

Unfortunately, Danica Patrick doesn't earn anywhere near what Giselle does, and I don't see the Pack funneling money to any AR12 fitness program, so the chances of a Tom Brady hometown discount are pretty slim.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Admittedly, I didn't watch too far into the 3rd Q, but from what I watched, the Packers seemed exceptionally lifeless for a team playing for a chance to go to the SB. It literally looked to me like they wanted to be doing anything other than playing football. Not just Rodgers, but every time they showed their sideline, etc. Not sure what that was all about. I was really bothered by it honestly to the point that it's part of why I turned it off.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Unfortunately, Danica Patrick doesn't earn anywhere near what Giselle does, and I don't see the Pack funneling money to any AR12 fitness program, so the chances of a Tom Brady hometown discount are pretty slim.
    He made over $70M in endorsements last year, 4x more than his contract. with everything that's known about CTE, if i were a QB getting big endorsement $$$ i'd walk rifht up to the owner and tell him i'd take a 5m/yr paycut if he promises to get the largest angriest LT he can find