Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: I’m actually ok with this Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I wonder what his fine will be for his vulgar stunt during inroductions. (In case you missed it, he ran out of the tunnel, dropped on all fours and imitated a dog peeing on a fire hydrant. Stay classy, Tyreek.)
    I saw that. I assume he was marking his territory. Whatever I guess. LOL It's not a celebration I'd like to see a Ravens do.

They were certainly relevant from 2011 to 2014 when they made the playoffs every year under brother Jim and were a twat hair away from victory against us in that crazy Super Bowl.

I'm looking forward to this Super Bowl though. It will be nice just enjoying the game and not having to worry about another Patriots championship. Just wish we were there of course.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    "How do we know he is not Mel Tormé?"

Blog Entries

Well, count the Land of Verdite in with anyone else who is not okay with this Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I wonder what his fine will be for his vulgar stunt during inroductions. (In case you missed it, he ran out of the tunnel, dropped on all fours and imitated a dog peeing on a fire hydrant. Stay classy, Tyreek.)
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...introductions/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Go Suggs lol

Blog Entries

The Ravens should be in this Super Bowl.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The Ravens should be in this Super Bowl.
    Agreed. But I never thought the Titans were really that good and in a rematch I'd take the Ravens any day. I at least feel KC is worthy.

Blog Entries

I guess, for me, it's that I didn't have high expectations for this team. I predicted 8-8, with a chance at 9-7 and the sixth seed. Then, posters started pushing me to believe in the team. I started seeing Lamar weekly make those "He did WHAT?" plays. Then, posters started going on about how unstoppable we were and how no one could hold a candle to us. Stats, analytics and the like were plastered all over the board for months....................................

to now...................................."Well, we wouldn't have beat Kansas City anyway".

Like, was this one of the most dominant teams in NFL history or wasn't it?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I guess, for me, it's that I didn't have high expectations for this team. I predicted 8-8, with a chance at 9-7 and the sixth seed. Then, posters started pushing me to believe in the team. I started seeing Lamar weekly make those "He did WHAT?" plays. Then, posters started going on about how unstoppable we were and how no one could hold a candle to us. Stats, analytics and the like were plastered all over the board for months....................................

to now...................................."Well, we wouldn't have beat Kansas City anyway".

Like, was this one of the most dominant teams in NFL history or wasn't it?
    I always thought the KC game would have been 50/50. Lamar is 0-2 versus KC and Mahomes is the real deal. I never saw the Titans as a real threat and I still don't going into next season. They caught lightening in a bottle at the right time added to the fact that the Ravens had their worst game of the season for reasons we can only speculate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Weren't the 49ers relevant 2010-2012? We played them in the SB, so...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    That's true. Not sure why that slipped my mind?

Need more coffee...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    WTF? Were you in a coma from '98-'18?
    Ha, no.

Shouldn't post before coffee.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Yeah I thought they were considered one of the best teams in football during that stretch...they didn't win the Super Bowl when they got there, so I guess that's what Wicked meant?

I'm pulling for the 49ers, they were my childhood favorite team until the Ravens got here. I'm very impressed with teh job Lynch did building that team...the Chiefs response to the Hill domestic issues still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    Mine too.