Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

I’m actually ok with this Super Bowl

The Niners haven’t been relevant since the mid-90’s when Steve Young was there and it would be nice to see Andy Reid win one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: I’m actually ok with this Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The Niners haven’t been relevant since the mid-90’s when Steve Young was there and it would be nice to see Andy Reid win one.

Weren't the 49ers relevant 2010-2012? We played them in the SB, so...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

WTF? Were you in a coma from '98-'18?

I didn't like Andy Reid when he was with McNabb in Philadelphia. I think they both got run out of town after many post-season failures there. But I would like to see him win one and the KC QB is so good.
    As for San Francisco their coach Kyle Shanahan seems okay but a little young and Reid will probably out coach him. I never cared much for his dad Mike Shanahan who rode Elway's coattails for his only success.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Weren't the 49ers relevant 2010-2012? We played them in the SB, so...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Yeah I thought they were considered one of the best teams in football during that stretch...they didn't win the Super Bowl when they got there, so I guess that's what Wicked meant?

I'm pulling for the 49ers, they were my childhood favorite team until the Ravens got here. I'm very impressed with teh job Lynch did building that team...the Chiefs response to the Hill domestic issues still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

This is a solid matchup and it's also likely the two best teams IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'm looking forward to it. Spent yesterday watching the championship games thinking what could have been I'm not going to do that here. Pulling for Andy Reid to finally win one, 16 years since he last made the Superbowl and 50 for the Chiefs.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Would like to see Andy finally win one, but really do not like Tyreek Hill. I think I like the players on the 49ers better. So they may get the edge for me

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

9. Re: I’m actually ok with this Super Bowl

I like the matchup, too. Looks like the Chiefs are opening up as early favorites. It'll be interesting to watch the line over the next couple of weeks. I doubt it moves much, in either direction.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...jnoqtNzLSTaNho

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Would like to see Andy finally win one, but really do not like Tyreek Hill.
    I wonder what his fine will be for his vulgar stunt during inroductions. (In case you missed it, he ran out of the tunnel, dropped on all fours and imitated a dog peeing on a fire hydrant. Stay classy, Tyreek.)

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I wonder what his fine will be for his vulgar stunt during inroductions. (In case you missed it, he ran out of the tunnel, dropped on all fours and imitated a dog peeing on a fire hydrant. Stay classy, Tyreek.)
    Ha I missed that. He's a douche

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Yea it's a good Super Bowl. The best team in the NFC and the best team in the AFC for sure. Mahomes is playing at a whole new level right now. As good as the Ravens played this year they are realistically a year away. Add a few players and have existing players get a little more experience.

OP, pretty sure the Niners were relevant in the Jim Harbaugh era. I mean we played them in the Super Bowl.