Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Where are the Titan trolls now?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    We should be thankful for the loss because we got all our weaknesses exposed for edc and crew to correct

Belee dat
    So they’re fixing the flaw in the coaching staff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    So they’re fixing the flaw in the coaching staff?

gulp

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    gulp
    Let’s leave the room before people start throwing things. Cover your head!

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Watch...he'll end up in Pittsburgh.
    Worst possible scenario lol

I wish he would end up in Baltimore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson8 View Post
    So is the consensus that Henry leaves? If I’m the Titans I park a bank truck in his driveway. Let Tannehill go if need be. They can always get someone like Bridgewater who is the same type of QB or maybe entice Brady to go there.
    I've been a Titan 'liker' for years but man did they show their ass before that game - players and fans alike. Plus the spitting on Yanda thing.

They now pick 29th and Tannehill and Henry are FAs. let's see how this works out for them

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Screw Tennessee. Their stars aligned perfectly, and they know it. They came in and disrespected the field by gathering at the Raven logo, they mocked our players and spat at them.

I can not wait for us to completely humiliate them when they come here next season.

Titans fans can still talk crap to us. They came out of nowhere, went on a hot streak, came here and punched us in the mouth. Half of our home playoffs losses have come to them. This thread shouldn't make us feel any better. They come to our house again next year. Pretty sure all of us will have that game circled.
    Titans have some big decisions to make with Tannehill and Henry. Both are UFAs. Doubt they can sign both. Would love to see those two again when they come to BMore.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Titans fans can still talk crap to us. They came out of nowhere, went on a hot streak, came here and punched us in the mouth. Half of our home playoffs losses have come to them. This thread shouldn't make us feel any better. They come to our house again next year. Pretty sure all of us will have that game circled.
    Titans have some big decisions to make with Tannehill and Henry. Both are UFAs. Doubt they can sign both. Would love to see those two again when they come to BMore.
    I just don't have the hate for Tennessee like they have for us. We won the Super Bowl after beating their #1 team in 2000 and after beating their #1 team in 2008 the Ravens went on an amazing 5 year run ending in a Super Bowl win. But I still enjoyed seeing KC beat the crap out of them yesterday. LOL

The Titans forums are a disaster. So much talk of blowing up the team, trashing all their coaches. Nobody on the planet thought they were going to the AFC Championship. They overachieved. They actually came out and did the same thing to the Chiefs that they did to the Ravens. The only difference is the Chiefs didn't fold like a cheap lawn chair. You would think they would be proud of their team. Oh well, perhaps they realize this was their only shot since it's back to the basement for them for a while. The Ravens will be competing for playoff seeding next year while the Titans fans will be talking about tanking for Trevor Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Watch...he'll end up in Pittsburgh.
    We don't have the money. It will be difficult enough to keep Dupree.

In many ways they're still the Oilers only in a different location with a different name and I'm still happy they took that sorry ass team away. I loved watching them lose and seeing the defeat on their faces after they mocked the Ravens last week post game.

I hope we blow them out next season and exploit Tannehill for what he is.

Just too bad it's not us playing the niners. It's crazy how the Patriots losing to Miami changed things around. I'm happy for KC but not certain they would be in the Super Bowl if they would have been in the wild card round. We'll never know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Stone; 01-20-2020 at 11:25 AM.
    "How do we know he is not Mel Tormé?"