Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Season Ticket Price Increase

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 View View Post
    Hey PSL season ticket owners are you ready for ANOTHER HUGE ticket price INCREASE?? I am guessing that it will be another 12% to 15% increase for the seats downstairs. (WHY ARE ALL SEATS NOT RAISED THE SAME AMOUNT???) At least now if we decide NOT to renew our tickets the PSL market has gone up a little and maybe we can make some money off the PSL's we purchased so that Stevie could buy the team.

Last increase a couple years ago were for the upgrades to the stadium. Can't imagine what they will use as a excuse to raise tickets again. How about a better system to get fans in the stadium so they don't stand in line for 30 to 40 minutes at the gate. Maybe buy a few more hand scanners so that we did have to wait for the ushers to pass around the ONE scanner at each entrance. That was really stupid at the last game. Thanks Lamar, I enjoyed watching you at the stadium, hope that I am not forced to sell because of the BIG increase.
    Why not wait for some official notice of a BIG ticket increase and how it will be distributed before going off the deep end?

By the way, maybe you've noticed that the salary cap goes up each year and Stevie always spends to the cap.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Another example of a misleading thread.......
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Another example of a misleading thread.......
    Fixed

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Fixed
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Re: Season Ticket Price Increases? Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    That is what the team would like you to think, but the request by PSL owners was to lower the price of preseason tickets, not raise the regular season prices, the regular season games didnt somehow become more valuable, but we wanted prices lowered for games that have increasingly became less valuable. I'd like to not be forced to pay more for a preseason game than someone can buy a regular season game ticket for every game for (Southwest boarding pass)
    On the annual call with Bisciotti there was never a discussion of lowering the overall cost of tickets, just to redistribute the cost between preseason and regular season.

Bisciotti has been and is a great owner who has always worked to satisfy PSL holders requests like escalators and lower concession prices. Owning a team is not a not-for-profit entity.

Quote Originally Posted by 52N19 View Post
    On the annual call with Bisciotti there was never a discussion of lowering the overall cost of tickets, just to redistribute the cost between preseason and regular season.

Bisciotti has been and is a great owner who has always worked to satisfy PSL holders requests like escalators and lower concession prices. Owning a team is not a not-for-profit entity.
    Yea why can Bisciotti be like Angelos and have tickets be $5?!?!?!? What a great owner Peter Angelos is having tickets so cheap...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Yeah but that doesn’t work..: Your suggestion wasn’t realistic.., their answer was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    which was an indirect ticket price increase!

Blog Entries

We have no problem paying more if the product we saw in 2019 is the product we're going to get for the next several years. Not record wise as I know that likely isn't going to happen consistently, but entertainment wise. Felt like I was actually getting my money and time's worth by attending last year, unlike how it had been for years prior. No need to rehash all the reasons why, but going to Ravens games 2013-2017 was not a very enjoyable experience, regardless of their overall record or competitiveness during that time.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    which was an indirect ticket price increase!
    No, it was a change in accounting, your suggestion was a direct price decrease, which won’t happen until people stop going to games and buying tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Escalators. This fan is happy. I love them!

It would be unwise to raise tickets after seeing the sizable reduction in the number of no-shows (rainy days excluded) for the 2019 season. After adding escalators, new big screen, and an exciting product on the field, attendance for 2020 and PSL values could return to the levels of the 00's.

Bisciotti approving a price increase would be akin to a politician raising taxes in an election year. I believe he is more interested in maintaining and growing Ravens support.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Escalators. This fan is happy. I love them!
    Oh YES...the escalators are great getting to my seat and leaving coming down!