Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: For all you Tulsi Gabbard fans

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    So I finally watched the video. It says she won the push up contest. She did 8?? He was doing them faster and did more. Then he rolled over. What does that say? She needs a man to quit for a woman to succeed?????
    don't change the subject... were now discussing Nancy's dated, yet still phenomenal, breasts. They've seen better days... I'd like to have seen that rack with about 30 years less gravity on them.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    That's what makes things so entertaining down here @ The Lid. A thread starts out w/a post about Tulsi Gabbard doing pushups and having a workout video and in all of 10......count 'em, 10 posts it's gravitated to a discussion about Nancy's wrinkled sag bags and the likelihood of the "fold" having tit zits. Don't ya love it?
    I'll bet Nancy is an outstanding cornhole player with those.

Blog Entries

So I finally watched the video. It says she won the push up contest. She did 8?? He was doing them faster and did more. Then he rolled over. What does that say? She needs a man to quit for a woman to succeed?????
    Yeah, I noticed that also. The headlines said that Tulsi wins a push up contest against a guy when the guy clearly just stopped doing them.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    don't change the subject... were now discussing Nancy's dated, yet still phenomenal, breasts. They've seen better days... I'd like to have seen that rack with about 30 years less gravity on them.
    I am pretty sure she had a recent boob job.

Blog Entries

Here you go Wicked

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

LMAO
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Here you go Wicked

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
    Love the shitty tribal arm tat. Very Pam Anderson.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I am pretty sure she had a recent boob job.
    I just looked through a bunch of older photos of her... she has had a LOT of work done over the years... Her boobs have a 4 year shelf-life and then all of a sudden... BAM... they are about 6 inches higher. She's getting regular maintenance on those suckers!
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

I just looked through a bunch of older photos of her... she has had a LOT of work done over the years... Her boobs have a 4 year shelf-life and then all of a sudden... BAM... they are about 6 inches higher. She's getting regular maintenance on those suckers!
    I wonder what the carbon footprint is of having those puppies constantly inflated?

That would put those things at 50. Dial that way back machine another 20 years for a full half century and call me back. You're still looking at 30 yr boobs even then. If you go back to when Eisenhower was president they were probably looking more like what you tend to see on the internet these days. And legal too.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    That would put those things at 50. Dial that way back machine another 20 years for a full half century and call me back. You're still looking at 30 yr boobs even then. If you go back to when Eisenhower was president they were probably looking more like what you tend to see on the internet these days. And legal too.
    Can we really even call them boobs at this point? They are probably 98% silicone, scar tissues, and varicose veins... a baby would be lucky to get a teaspoon of powdered milk out of them....

Blog Entries

Can we really even call them boobs at this point? They are probably 98% silicone, scar tissues, and varicose veins... a baby would be lucky to get a teaspoon of powdered milk out of them....
    Sounds awesome!