Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Harbs end of season presser

I think it could be a mistake to pay Judon, he disappears too much and I dont think he'll ever be a 15 sack type guy. That being said if they dont pay him they HAVE to pay another pass rusher

Hensley hit the high points, I watched the whole thing from him kissing the media’s ass to start off to the standard Harbs BS that the media here allows him to skate with....this guy would be totally roasted in NY or Philly....he’s lost his last 3 playoff games, 2 at home and another with a 14 pt lead...the whole “we got yards” “we got a lot of yards”....what a joke

NOBODY CARES
    WIN A PLAYOFF GAME

Blog Entries

I'm not paying Judon either. He improved his play and consistency this year, but not to the point where I'd give him a 16M+ per year contract. With the Jags cap issues it seems like Ngakoue should hit FA, and that is who they should sign. Draft another dude in the 2nd or 3rd.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    He kinda leaked out that they were looking for two WR's. Which is interesting. Meaning maybe they are not planning/interested on retaining both Moore and Roberts.....
    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    The Chris Moore experiment should be over now. He never took that next step like many thought or hoped he would.
    Agreed. Moore's a FA, and he didn't give us any reason to bring him back.

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    Hensley hit the high points, I watched the whole thing from him kissing the media’s ass to start off to the standard Harbs BS that the media here allows him to skate with – this guy would be totally roasted in NY or Philly
    Kind of a non-statement. Everyone gets totally roasted in NY & Philly.

Harbs has more rings than everyone who's coached the 2 NY teams this century, put together.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

NOBODY CARES
    WIN A PLAYOFF GAME
    FIFY

Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Kind of a non-statement. Everyone gets totally roasted in NY & Philly.

Harbs has more rings than everyone who's coached the 2 NY teams this century, put together.
    Coughlin won two in NY

Blog Entries

Coughlin won two in NY
    Against the GOAT at that

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Hensley hit the high points, I watched the whole thing from him kissing the media’s ass to start off to the standard Harbs BS that the media here allows him to skate with....this guy would be totally roasted in NY or Philly....he’s lost his last 3 playoff games, 2 at home and another with a 14 pt lead...the whole “we got yards” “we got a lot of yards”....what a joke

NOBODY CARES
    WIN A PLAYOFF GAME
    Preach!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Probably not enough cap space to franchise him and then do the other things they want to do this offseason.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but I wish they had thrown the money @ Zadarius that they'll be throwing @ Judon.
    I'm afraid that since the Ravens let Zadarius Smith walk last year and he had such a good year this year, the Ravens will make a mistake to sign Judon to a long term deal and overpay. He's not worth what he will be offered by some other team. He is not an elite pass rusher/edge setter, IMO At the most, they could put the franchise tag on for next year and see what he gives you and then decide. It's a tough call cause he is the best pass rusher we have.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I'm afraid that since the Ravens let Zadarius Smith walk last year and he had such a good year this year, the Ravens will make a mistake to sign Judon to a long term deal and overpay. He's not worth what he will be offered by some other team. He is not an elite pass rusher/edge setter, IMO At the most, they could put the franchise tag on for next year and see what he gives you and then decide. It's a tough call cause he is the best pass rusher we have.
    Let’s hope that doesn’t happen.

Blog Entries

It’s been almost a week since this loss and I am still not over it. I am trying to progress through the stages of grief, but can’t get past anger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare