Re: Harbs end of season presser

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    To me the optimal WR depth coming out of this offseason would be:
    1. Marquise Brown
    2. FA
    3. Willie Snead
    4. Miles Boykin
    5. Jaleel Scott
    6. Draft Pick (potentially higher on the list if it's an early enough pick).
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Don't forget Antoine Wesley, too. But looks like they're going to go WR in FA and early again in the draft.
    Guys like Jaleel Scott and Antoine Wesley are most likely not the guys to make the passing offense any better. If they can't beat out Chris Moore and Seth Roberts, it's a pipe dream to think they are going to get it done next year. Hollywood Brown was a high rookie draft pick that beat both of them out and that's what the Ravens need - more of that kind of impact player. Watch Green Bay this weekend - they are going to struggle because they only really have one go-to guy at WR. You need more than than one guy and a supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Haven't seen you around much, New Trick.

Looks like a whole bunch of posts from you in late Sept and October:

Then basically NOTHING during the 12-game win streak. A brief comment on Ron Rivera's firing, but otherwise complete radio silence.

Then they FINALLY lose one! And sudenly you're back with three posts in a week.

Great insight.

There's a word for people like you.
    SAD!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I remember when Old Dog was saying we should start Mcsorely over Lamar. Lol Just an absolutely terrible poster.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    I remember when Old Dog was saying we should start Mcsorely over Lamar. Lol Just an absolutely terrible poster.
    Nothing like vanishing when the team is winning and reappearing after a bad loss to help your case

Old Dog is the dictionary definition of a troll

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Guys like Jaleel Scott and Antoine Wesley are most likely not the guys to make the passing offense any better. If they can't beat out Chris Moore and Seth Roberts, it's a pipe dream to think they are going to get it done next year. Hollywood Brown was a high rookie draft pick that beat both of them out and that's what the Ravens need - more of that kind of impact player. Watch Green Bay this weekend - they are going to struggle because they only really have one go-to guy at WR. You need more than than one guy and a supporting cast.
    Agree with this. I'm so sick of these fringe type receivers that I get excited about bc they look like studs in OTA's and playing against 3rd team defenses. I do it every year. It has to be addressed in FA. A 4rd rounder flier will not do. Fuck the injury concerns, fuck the age concerns, we NEED a game changer opposite Hollywood, go get AJ.

I love Hollywood, dont get me wrong, but I still am mad we didn't go after DK Metcalf. That size, speed, and talent come every few years. Thats the type of guy that changes games and gameplans.

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    Hensley hit the high points, I watched the whole thing from him kissing the media’s ass to start off to the standard Harbs BS that the media here allows him to skate with....this guy would be totally roasted in NY or Philly....he’s lost his last 3 playoff games, 2 at home and another with a 14 pt lead...the whole “we got yards” “we got a lot of yards”....what a joke

NOBODY CARES
    WIN A PLAYOFF GAME
    I have to agree. One playoff win in 7 years. I don't need a HC taking responsibility for a loss, whether the coordinator was the culprit or not. I want a HC praising guys because they won. 14-2 was nice but the bottom line is that 31 teams fail every year. Some just fail worse than others.

I thought JH was a little more revealing and humbled than he's been in the past but ready to bounce back and stay ahead of the curve. I don't know why people expect him to come out angry and say we screwed up here and there. We have enough good posters on here that already pointed out where things went wrong.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    All of this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    PS. I'm sorry I blew yet another playoff game with bad coaching, bad game planning, stupid high risk decisions that give the opponent easy points, Panic and abandon the strength of our O as soon as we get behind, and asked a mediocre at best passer to throw 59 times to make up for my ineptness to win a playoff game without Ray Lewis to lead the team....
    JH
    LMAO. League MVP is a mediocre passer. I'm just going to tell you what I said to someone who showed up at my gym and tried to pull what you did (AWOL for 3 months while LJ was tearing up the league only to post after a loss where he admittedly didn't play well).

GTFOHWTBS
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DelaWhereRaven View Post
    Agree with this. I'm so sick of these fringe type receivers that I get excited about bc they look like studs in OTA's and playing against 3rd team defenses. I do it every year. It has to be addressed in FA. A 4rd rounder flier will not do. Fuck the injury concerns, fuck the age concerns, we NEED a game changer opposite Hollywood, go get AJ.

I love Hollywood, dont get me wrong, but I still am mad we didn't go after DK Metcalf. That size, speed, and talent come every few years. Thats the type of guy that changes games and gameplans.
    You realize that Boykin is nearly a clone of Metcalf, right?

I expect him to be accountable with straightforward answers vs his tap dance ...he totally avoided the Humphrey choke comments, he glossed over why in the world Edwards and Hill weren’t involved, why no adjustments were made, etc etc “We got yards” What about getting points? Every coach is now talking about cap room, draft picks and a bright outlook for next season...this was a golden opportunity that may not come again....Harbs doesn’t ever address really anything and doesn’t really feel like he has to which is why one of his first orders of business was getting rid of the weekly fan/coach call in show which Billick enjoyed and he despised. Because he doesn’t like being questioned and acts beyond reproach...While
    I don’t expect him to throw folks under the bus publicly I do expect him to keep it real vs the sugarcoat even Trippy Tomlin will own up and say “we earned that loss”....the pressers are the same and the results are the same....3 straight playoff losses (2 at home) and 18 straight losses when trailing at the half...

NOBODY CARES
    MAKE A HALFTIME ADJUSTMENT

For every DK Metcalf there's a Breshad Perriman.