Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Bahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Okay, what does “washed” mean?

Re: Free talk Friday - 01.17.20

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Okay, what does “washed” mean?
    HA! believe it is short for "washed up."

I'd say I'm washed in that I have no desire to party all night like I used to. In bed before midnight lol

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Free talk Friday - 01.17.20

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Wife got a fever :(

But I took her to urgent care and it wasn't the flu so that's good.
    Wife? When did you get married Remember "in sickness and in health" ... Bc

Blog Entries

Unhappy Re: Free talk Friday - 01.17.20

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Way too cold this morning. Winter has come back after that let up last week. We're looking at snow tomorrow too. I was getting used to unusually warm weather and miss it already
    I can't wait until Spring! I was out early and it was in the mid-20's here in NYC. It's 30 and sunny now though... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    HA! believe it is short for "washed up."

I'd say I'm washed in that I have no desire to party all night like I used to. In bed before midnight lol

Usually when I go out, I'm looking at my watch, trying to figure out how much sleep I'm going to get if I were to leave, lol.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Usually when I go out, I'm looking at my watch, trying to figure out how much sleep I'm going to get if I were to leave, lol.
    Ugh same. I'd rather do my drinking during the day

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I can't wait until Spring! I was out early and it was in the mid-20's here in NYC. It's 30 and sunny now though... Bc
    Bring the yak to Central Park lol

I have some exciting news to share!

Quick Recap: Wife and I had a miscarriage in late 2018, right before Christmas. We struggled to get pregnant until finally the OB said to try IVF as the chances of getting pregnant naturally was low - not impossible, just low. We met with an infertility doctor to have them run some tests and the doctor said IVF may be the best option (but not the only one). We scheduled another visit to talk the process more in depth and to go over costs (yikes) the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.

My wife's parents and a few of her siblings had a vacation planned to go Disney World for the week of Thanksgiving and I decided to send my wife join them. A break from reality before we started the grueling process of IVF. On Thanksgiving day I get a text from her with a Disney World button saying "I am celebrating a BABY!". I called her and asked why she sent that to me as I didn't think it could be us. Well, it sure was us! At our already scheduled doctor's appoint that next Tuesday, the IVF doc confirmed we were pregnant.

We met every Friday at that office to do ultrasounds to make sure the baby was growing and the heartbeat was there (we never heard it with our last baby). We "graduated" from the IVF doc and last night we met with her OB again. The doctor gave my wife a big hug and was so happy for us that we were pregnant (through the help of Clomid). We are now around 11 weeks and did the genetic testing to see if there are any signs of heart conditions, downs, etc. And we get to know the gender of the baby when the results come back in a week or two.

We have a long journey ahead of us (due date 8/10) but we are very excited. This will be our first baby.
    Everyone was so kind with my last update, I figured even better news should be shared! Sorry for the long post.

Quote Originally Posted by KMO13 View Post
    I have some exciting news to share!

Quick Recap: Wife and I had a miscarriage in late 2018, right before Christmas. We struggled to get pregnant until finally the OB said to try IVF as the chances of getting pregnant naturally was low - not impossible, just low. We met with an infertility doctor to have them run some tests and the doctor said IVF may be the best option (but not the only one). We scheduled another visit to talk the process more in depth and to go over costs (yikes) the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.

My wife's parents and a few of her siblings had a vacation planned to go Disney World for the week of Thanksgiving and I decided to send my wife join them. A break from reality before we started the grueling process of IVF. On Thanksgiving day I get a text from her with a Disney World button saying "I am celebrating a BABY!". I called her and asked why she sent that to me as I didn't think it could be us. Well, it sure was us! At our already scheduled doctor's appoint that next Tuesday, the IVF doc confirmed we were pregnant.

We met every Friday at that office to do ultrasounds to make sure the baby was growing and the heartbeat was there (we never heard it with our last baby). We "graduated" from the IVF doc and last night we met with her OB again. The doctor gave my wife a big hug and was so happy for us that we were pregnant (through the help of Clomid). We are now around 11 weeks and did the genetic testing to see if there are any signs of heart conditions, downs, etc. And we get to know the gender of the baby when the results come back in a week or two.

We have a long journey ahead of us (due date 8/10) but we are very excited. This will be our first baby.
    Everyone was so kind with my last update, I figured even better news should be shared! Sorry for the long post.
    Congrats!! So glad it worked out for you and you didn't have to go the IVF route :) how is your wife feeling? almost finished first tri!