Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: forgot about Suggs

His edge setting and general smarts were missed against henry for sure.

Isnt he like 4 sacks away from the post season record?

I'd love to Suggs get another ring. Wish it was with the Ravens of course, but that's not how the chips fell.

I don't want to see the damn Titans win it mainly because of all the shit talking bandwagon fans they have acquired. Nothing against the very few legit Titans fans I know, but the amount of shittalking I've heard from bandwagons is enough for me to hope they lose this week. I don't care if they ever win it at this point. Maybe that changes later in life. Lol

As far as the NFC, I don't care either way. I will pull for whichever one makes it IF the Titans go.

If the 9ers go and win, that will add another team in the 6 column and Stoolers fans can't feel as special, other than being the first to get 6. If Packers go and win, the that's cool for our resident Packers fan and I will be happy for him. :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

He's a f****** dummy. What is so goddamn great about Arizona that he couldn't stick around for one more year?

He could have stole from us for one more year and been a meaningful contributor win or lose in the playoffs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    He's a f****** dummy. What is so goddamn great about Arizona that he couldn't stick around for one more year?

He could have stole from us for one more year and been a meaningful contributor win or lose in the playoffs.
    He tried to work out an extension with the team, before the 2018 season even started. Ravens weren’t interested. When he left for Arizona, they openly admitted that they assumed he would take a hometown discount price.

Am the only one who is actively rooting against him? I mean once he retires it's all good but screw him.

I'm still bitter lol

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The one thing that seemed to be missing was someone to calm and settle everyone else down. Suggs would have at least tried to do that. Don’t know if it would have worked, but he would have played that role.

No one seemed to settle anybody down. Everyone was tense. Everyone was pressing. From the coaches to the players.
    agreed. there's several plays that people can look at as THE PLAY that defined a game. we definitely weren't toast after that. still had plenty of opportunities. but that one play is just the one that has stuck in my mind. teams go for the home run so often on first play after the turnover that it's a cliché. how do they not know that? i know you believe the team was too arrogant going into the game Ex, but i really think it was the opposite. we all know the story of LJ's playoff loss and how that motivated him all offseason. what it looked like to me wasnt a team overlooking their opponent but a team that had build up the moment so much in their heads all year that they all played too tight

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

didnt he want to be home in Arizona to be with his mom who is ill? i dont know if there's truth to that, but that's what my friend said

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    I would love to see it become Lamar/Mahomes like Brady/Manning while guys like Watson and maybe Josh Allen play the roles of the Rivers/Ben as the next step down
    that would be cool. i think Joe Burrows will be better than Josh Allen though

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    that would be cool. i think Joe Burrows will be better than Josh Allen though
    Agree, I was going with current players, but I think Buerows is a lock for Cincinnati

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post

yup
    2 more to tie Bruce Smith
    3.5 more to tie Willie McGinest
    4 more for the record

that would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post

he's also tied for 3rd for playoff forced fumbles with 4. one more and he ties robert mathis, two more and he ties ray lewis for the all-time record.

also, did anybody else realize how far ahead of the pack Ray Lewis was for playoff tackles? that stat only goes back to 1987, but ray had 218 playoff tackles and next is Bobby Wagner with 137.

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    he's also tied for 3rd for playoff forced fumbles with 4. one more and he ties robert mathis, two more and he ties ray lewis for the all-time record.

also, did anybody else realize how far ahead of the pack Ray Lewis was for playoff tackles? that stat only goes back to 1987, but ray had 218 playoff tackles and next is Bobby Wagner with 137.
    Is ed reed near the top of the int playoff list?

Imagine being top 3 in tackles, sacks, ff and int. Every major defensive category