Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

forgot about Suggs

with everything else that happened this week, I totally forgot that Suggs is 120 minutes away from another ring. i was sort of pulling for the Packers, but now that i think about it i'm really happy for Suggs and would actually be really happy for him if he won another SB, especially if he actually plays a part and maybe gets a sack or two or is involved in a couple big plays. anybody else feel stoked for him? or is it too painful seeing him in another uniform?

Re: forgot about Suggs

I weirdly feel like we would have beaten the Titans if we had Suggs' leadership on the field telling guys not to take them lightly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I weirdly feel like we would have beaten the Titans if we had Suggs' leadership on the field telling guys not to take them lightly.
    I don't know if we would have beaten the Titans since Suggs physically isn't the same player but his leadership sure would have helped. Instead of the Earl Thomas lecturing the Patriots on how to play defense we would have had a real on the field general.

Meh. The more I think about it, the more I'd prefer the NFC team win. AFC team winning it would just make me wish it was us.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Not painful...he's the entire reason I'm pulling for the Chiefs at this point. Suggs is a Ravens legend and I would absolutely love to see him get another ring. I wish it was us, but at this point it can't be, so might as well be a team with a player I love.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I can't not root for Sizzle at this point. Plus I like Mahomes, and Andy Reid deserves a ring.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

I'll take a knee on this one. pulling for the Chiefs and Andy Reid. hoping he goes out on top.

I was looking for a reason to tune into the games this weekend. Now realizing that I also forgot about Suggs, it may be enough for me to watch.

Blog Entries

Ill always root for ex Ravens in general, unless they were total dicks for some reason (Bernard Pollard for example). Im rooting for Zsmith with the Packers too, which would make a packers/chiefs SB a good reminder of the Passrush we lost and where it can take you...

once a Raven always a Raven.

that said, the chiefs winning their first SB will only showcase how hard itll be in the coming years. i think well be perennials with Lamar, but KC is set up really well for the future as well.

I also think the 49ers will win it all, so I dont see that happening yet, but also marks another young team that should do well the next 5 years.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

I'm rooting for the Chiefs. Andy Reed, Mahomes, Suggs... All guys I can root for. Not to mention when my wife and I went to Arrowhead a few years back to root for the Ravens the fans were very nice to us.

I'm pulling for Andy Reid but Suggs is just one more reason to cheer them on.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Ill always root for ex Ravens in general, unless they were total dicks for some reason (Bernard Pollard for example). Im rooting for Zsmith with the Packers too, which would make a packers/chiefs SB a good reminder of the Passrush we lost and where it can take you...

once a Raven always a Raven.

that said, the chiefs winning their first SB will only showcase how hard itll be in the coming years. i think well be perennials with Lamar, but KC is set up really well for the future as well.

I also think the 49ers will win it all, so I dont see that happening yet, but also marks another young team that should do well the next 5 years.
    The Chiefs beat the Vikings 23-7 in SB IV in New Orleans in 1970. I remember it because it was the bowl in between the two Baltimore Colts appearances.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello