Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Sigh - Championship weekend picks

BTW, where is the spread sheet with the standings?

I’m all in on KC. I want to see Andy Reid finally win one

Quote Originally Posted by lordbern View Post
    I'd actually like to see the Titans win on Sunday. Their defense is really good and Tannehill is surprising a lot of people with how well he's played. Not sure what happened with the Chiefs in the first half with the Texans but Tennessee wouldn't let them come back from that deficit.

For the NFC I'd like to see the 49ers win not only so they have 6 rings like Pitt and NE, but I'd love for Belichick to have his nose rubbed into Brady's heir apparent being traded away and then winning a Super Bowl with his new team.
    Belichick wanted to keep Jimmy G. Letting him go was Kraft’s decision

49ers will destroy Green Bay. That’s your Super Bowl champ right there. Seattle losing paved their yellow brick road

I hope the Chiefs win for pretty much every reason possible. The one that may not have been mentioned yet, is if they win it all their roster will probably take some significant hits in the off-season. IIRC they are not in a good cap situation.

6. Re: Sigh - Championship weekend picks

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Do we really need to see that?

7. Re: Sigh - Championship weekend picks

Chiefs/Niners

Chiefs win the SB

I'm hoping this is finally the year for Reid.

Blog Entries

As long as Andy Reid remembers how they got there (unlike the Raven coaches) they will win comfortably. He's been known to go conservative in the playoffs before.
    SF will beat GB but I'm pulling for GB.

It will be tough to watch both games Sunday knowing what could have been.

People keep underestimating the Titans, cough, but it looks like KCs to lose. Love Mahomes, can base not so much.

49ers , but it would be nice to see our resident Packers fan happy

Blog Entries

You are all forgetting the Andy Reid factor... And GB has a much better QB and that will make the difference.

Titans and GB.

11. Re: Sigh - Championship weekend picks

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    I, uh, was not very interested in updating it. I've done so now, but I haven't run any numbers about last week or overall. Suffice to say, everyone got at least 1 game wrong.

Link.

edit: hey look, you're 6 for 8! That's at worst tied for the best. Looks like you're alone in first (although I didn't check very thoroughly yet).
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Titans won't be stupid enough to abandon the run like we did. Their defense will keep the Chiefs from jumping out to a big lead, and Henry will chew up big segments of clock as he runs it down their throat. Mahomes will watch most of this game from the sideline.