Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Sigh - Championship weekend picks

Niners Titans
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson8 View Post
    Derrick Henry vs the 26th ranked rushing defense in the NFL

So yeah...
    When they get down by 21 to Mahomes that will likely neutralize Henry.

Blog Entries

I actually think the Titans can take this game. With the way Henry is running the ball and Tannehill is doing what he can to extend drives, Mahomes might not have time to throw five touchdowns (Not that he needs much though, but still).

My heart says Green Bay, but Shanahan is coaching his butt off right now.

I'll go Titans/Packers.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

49er's win it all. As good as Andy Reid is,he seems to struggle with the big one.

Blog Entries

I'll pick Rodgers to take it. I don't know how, but it will happen. And Greg Jennings (The real one), will be vomiting for fourteen days and fourteen nights.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by signore View Post
    49er's win it all. As good as Andy Reid is,he seems to struggle with the big one.
    Pat Mahomes is God. I can't see Reid screwing that up. I know the Titans beat them once but I think Pat is going knock them out.

Blog Entries

30-20 Chiefs
    27-24 Packers

... Bc

I'd actually like to see the Titans win on Sunday. Their defense is really good and Tannehill is surprising a lot of people with how well he's played. Not sure what happened with the Chiefs in the first half with the Texans but Tennessee wouldn't let them come back from that deficit.

For the NFC I'd like to see the 49ers win not only so they have 6 rings like Pitt and NE, but I'd love for Belichick to have his nose rubbed into Brady's heir apparent being traded away and then winning a Super Bowl with his new team.

Chiefs and 9ers

Blog Entries

Chiefs
    Packers
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lordbern View Post
    I'd actually like to see the Titans win on Sunday. Their defense is really good and Tannehill is surprising a lot of people with how well he's played. Not sure what happened with the Chiefs in the first half with the Texans but Tennessee wouldn't let them come back from that deficit.

For the NFC I'd like to see the 49ers win not only so they have 6 rings like Pitt and NE, but I'd love for Belichick to have his nose rubbed into Brady's heir apparent being traded away and then winning a Super Bowl with his new team.
    I don't think the Networks would. IMO they envisioned the Ravens in their place, then any of the four remaining teams would have more of a TV draw. A Ravens - 49ers rematch I think would have been their optimum desire... Bc

KC
    49'ers