Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brady is toast

Re: Brady is toast

I think Brady has been on PED for years, which explained why he kept performing well and even got better into his 40's. His trainer was suspicious and Edelmen on the same team was caught and suspended for being on the juice. Also Brady cheated by having the footballs illegally deflated so he'd do anything to win.
    As for the current piece well even PED will only take you so far. Brady is unlikely to ever win another Super Bowl no matter which team he plays for. He's finally washed up.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Bridgewater is a free agent. He might not even return to New Orleans. Heck, he could end up in New England if the Patriots don't stay with Brady.
    I would assume that Bridge would just stay at NO if Brees retires, and inherit the job with Michael Thomas to throw to and a system that he knows. It’s a pretty good status quo with Brees out of the way. But maybe he would jump at NE. It would be hard to turn down playing QB for Belichick

Jimmy Garoppolo is doing pretty well and is going to the Super Bowl. It was dumb for New England to trade him with Brady getting older. From what I understand Brady and Kraft were behind this decision. Belichick probably rues the day that Garapopolo was traded it is very difficult to find a good NFL QB and some teams seem like they never do (Cleveland).

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hiker View Post
    I think Brady has been on PED for years, which explained why he kept performing well and even got better into his 40's. His trainer was suspicious and Edelmen on the same team was caught and suspended for being on the juice. Also Brady cheated by having the footballs illegally deflated so he'd do anything to win.
    As for the current piece well even PED will only take you so far. Brady is unlikely to ever win another Super Bowl no matter which team he plays for. He's finally washed up.
    Been saying that for years. He had a cannon for a brief stint when Randy Moss was in town at the exact time the Big Papi HGh scandal. And Brady’s skull seemed to grow right that same moment as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Brees and Rodgers fail again. Brady did it so many years, why ya'll hating?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hiker View Post
    Jimmy Garoppolo is doing pretty well and is going to the Super Bowl. It was dumb for New England to trade him with Brady getting older. From what I understand Brady and Kraft were behind this decision. Belichick probably rues the day that Garapopolo was traded it is very difficult to find a good NFL QB and some teams seem like they never do (Cleveland).
    Belichick wanted to keep Garoppolo, but Kraft unloaded him to keep Brady