Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: How Does Every Single Player Deserve Blame?

Yes it really was team loss But it's okay Tennessee is a good team and they were kind of built to beat us....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    It was overall a shit show where i think the the extended time off had a little to do with it. But the play-calling was about as good as gas station sushi. Absolutely stupid to have the 9 rushes by the RBs. The way the offense picks up yards there was no reason to completely go away from the run game. Lamar threw the ball 7th most all time in the NFL post-season, not a recipe for this team to win. The game was never out of reach to the point to abandon the run, but just like in the KC game....we did. Prolly the hardest loss ive experienced.
    Did you get to go to the game Charles?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Did you get to go to the game Charles?
    Sadly no, still have never been to a home Ravens game. Going to try to make a trip there this coming season, spend a couple days literally just eating crab, drinking beer. Cant even remember the last time i was in Baltimore, maybe 20 years ago.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Bullseye, loba...

on both counts.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/vide...e-td-vs-eagles

... Bc
    Agree 100%.

Blog Entries

Sadly no, still have never been to a home Ravens game. Going to try to make a trip there this coming season, spend a couple days literally just eating crab, drinking beer. Cant even remember the last time i was in Baltimore, maybe 20 years ago.
    Well, seats will be available. Few, if any teams, seem to be selling out during the regular season.

Well, seats will be available. Few, if any teams, seem to be selling out during the regular season.
    When the time comes ill be asking for advice on where to stay and best places to go eat some crab. Obviously i want to check out Jimmys, but im sure there are some mom and pop style places or something that is much more affordable.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

When the time comes ill be asking for advice on where to stay and best places to go eat some crab. Obviously i want to check out Jimmys, but im sure there are some mom and pop style places or something that is much more affordable.
    Well, if you wake up needing breakfast, it’s Blue Moon Cafe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    He has elevated on passes that were lofted, this pass was on a line, high and wide.
    And when Andrews has elevated on a lofted pass he's had a chance to get his feet under him beforehand - which arguably meant that the non-injured leg could provide most of the lift. When that pass rocketed his way there was no time for that.

I'll go out on a (lower) limb here (NB I'm absolutely prepared to be proven wrong about this) & conjecture that #89 had to jump on the leg with the sprain, which didn't provide the response he expected (maybe the leg was still weak; maybe he got a shot of pain in the process), & wasn't able to compensate in the remaining fraction of a second, which led to the ball bouncing off his hands, etc.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Is anyone else going to list out how every single player deserved blame because it would be nice for at least one other person to give it a go.

Well, if you wake up needing breakfast, it’s Blue Moon Cafe.
    Paper Moon is better IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by jcn35 View Post
    Is anyone else going to list out how every single player deserved blame because it would be nice for at least one other person to give it a go.
    Dude, asking us to revisit a loss in a gut-wrenching detail to determine the individual blame shouldered by EVERY SINGLE PLAYER isn’t a message board request.

It’s a circle of Hell (sixth or seventh I think?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamar Jackson deserves the lion's share of the blame because he was the catalyst for the Ravens success all season yet he couldn't produce more than 12 points in the biggest game of the year. Racking up 500 yards between the 1 yard lines without scoring is unacceptable; the yards are only cosmetic if you can't produce touchdowns. I'm not saying other people don't share the blame for the collapse, but Lamar's playoff games vs. his regular season performances are night and day and, as fans, we have to accept the possibility we don't have a clutch quarterback. That could mean having more Tannehill and Rivers-like playoff beatings on the horizon.