Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Vince Vaughn breaks a cardinal Hollywood rule at the game last night, He shook hands with the President in public

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Trump fans whine more than anyone in history.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    You got an example comparable to the left getting upset every time a celebrity deigns to talk to a Republican?

Re: Vince Vaughn breaks a cardinal Hollywood rule at the game last night, He shook hands with the President in public

Quote Originally Posted by frankpembleton View Post
    The only actual "cancellation" I can recall in the entertainment industry involving politics (and not me-too stuff) is the Dixie Chicks.
    Career killer! Say dumb shit about the POTUS on foreign soil and it’s over. Especially when you’re a Country group! Toby Keith made a fortune making fun of them! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    You got an example comparable to the left getting upset every time a celebrity deigns to talk to a Republican?
    And remember the outrage over Ellen DeGeneres being seen in a luxury box at a football game in Texas, watching the Dallas Cowboys play the Green Bay Packers and laughing cheerfully next to former president George W. Bush. Yeah, but we're the whiners. There is little doubt the left are the majority owners of the "cancel culture."

Blog Entries

This thread.

Only a few dipwits were upset about Vaughn. Fox News starting pretending there was a backlash and the rightwing grievance mongering went off.

The same fools who get angry over "Happy Holidays" and not getting a red cup at Starbucks.

I want my damn Red cup!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Career killer! Say dumb shit about the POTUS on foreign soil and it’s over. Especially when you’re a Country group! Toby Keith made a fortune making fun of them! Lol.

Toby Keith caught lots of backlash for performing at Trump's inauguration. I don't really know his politics but do know he is a Patriot, pro America, and pro military.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Toby Keith caught lots of backlash for performing at Trump's inauguration. I don't really know his politics but do know he is a Patriot, pro America, and pro military.
    Let’s just say I think Toby and Kid Rock could hang with me and you at a cook out. Lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frankpembleton View Post
    The only actual "cancellation" I can recall in the entertainment industry involving politics (and not me-too stuff) is the Dixie Chicks.
    Roseanne?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Trump fans whine more than anyone in history.

Blog Entries

Or colleges bring a conservative speaker onto campus?

Blog Entries

This thread.

Only a few dipwits were upset about Vaughn. Fox News starting pretending there was a backlash and the rightwing grievance mongering went off.

The same fools who get angry over "Happy Holidays" and not getting a red cup at Starbucks.

Let's be real...

Starbucks is quite literally the "wokest" company in the world.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Let's be real...

Starbucks is quite literally the "wokest" company in the world.
    Yep, them and Chick-fil-A