Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Vince Vaughn breaks a cardinal Hollywood rule at the game last night, He shook hands with the President in public

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Where'd you pick up the little blurb about Obama and Clinton "basically laundering money" because I'd love to read it. It's incredibly stupid.
    This explains everything...

You clearly don't know about this and it's probably because it hasn't been covered by any MSM outlet so you think "it's incredibly stupid." Lol.

Good stuff.

Carry on.

Re: Vince Vaughn breaks a cardinal Hollywood rule at the game last night, He shook hands with the President in public

Did anyone hear about the CNN political analyst who just made up a story...and then later admitted that he was completely lying???????

He's a political NEWS analyst for a supposed NEWS company and he is admitting to MAKING UP news.

Here's what he said...

Overheard convo between two Republican Senators who only watch Fox News. "is this stuff real? I haven't heard any of this before. I thought it was all about a server. If half the stuff Schiff is saying is true, we're up shit's creek. Hope the White House has exculpatory evidence
    then...

Ok maybe I made up the convo, but you know that's exactly what they're thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Did anyone hear about the CNN political analyst who just made up a story...and then later admitted that he was completely lying???????

He's a political NEWS analyst for a supposed NEWS company and he is admitting to MAKING UP news.

Here's what he said...

then...

It's Joe Lockhart, former Clinton Press Secretary. These people get paid to go on these shows and stir the pot. The lack of veracity is stunning here. I don't know what he gets paid but if you aren't interesting they will stop having you on and the odds that you will get punished are low if you are a talking head so why not make s*** up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    This explains everything...

You clearly don't know about this and it's probably because it hasn't been covered by any MSM outlet so you think "it's incredibly stupid." Lol.

Good stuff.

Carry on.
    I also read Breitbart, ZeroHedge, National Review, and a lot of other rightwing sources.

I haven't seen that before here.

Where was it?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I also read Breitbart, ZeroHedge, National Review, and a lot of other rightwing sources.

I haven't seen that before here.

Where was it?

That's what Hunter Biden and Ukraine is all about.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    That's what Hunter Biden and Ukraine is all about.
    Not according to Trump and Giuliani.

Again: where's a source?