Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Vince Vaughn breaks a cardinal Hollywood rule at the game last night, He shook hands with the President in public

He's now probably listed as the real terrorist, not Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani by the MSM

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...14083192229890

Blog Entries

Re: Vince Vaughn breaks a cardinal Hollywood rule at the game last night, He shook hands with the President in public

Guess his career is over.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Vince Vaughn breaks a cardinal Hollywood rule at the game last night, He shook hands with the President in public

Trump was getting cheers and you heard chants of “USA USA...” add to it, a Christian singer was singing the Star Spangled Banner and there were Chic-fil-a commercials, I was wondering if liberals heads were exploding.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    If you haven't see "Brawl in Cell Block 99" do youself a favor and rent it. It's a popcorn muncher with Vaughn playing against type. Great movie.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    If you haven't see "Brawl in Cell Block 99" do youself a favor and rent it. It's a popcorn muncher with Vaughn playing against type. Great movie.
    I heard that was a good one.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I heard that was a good one.
    It's very much a B movie. Over the top and a little cartoonish in parts but the action is so entertaining. Dragged Across Concrete is also a great flick with Vaughn and Mel Gibson. Those two right there would make a good double feature.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Trump was getting cheers and you heard chants of “USA USA...” add to it, a Christian singer was singing the Star Spangled Banner and there were Chic-fil-a commercials, I was wondering if liberals heads were exploding.
    Liberals don't watch football in any numbers that matter. Journalists just tell them what to be offended by... and then they protest and act like their protest and loss of their already $0 contribution means anything.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

It's very much a B movie. Over the top and a little cartoonish in parts but the action is so entertaining. Dragged Across Concrete is also a great flick with Vaughn and Mel Gibson. Those two right there would make a good double feature.
    Wedding Crashers is one of my favorite movies. "Crabcakes and football. That's what Maryland does."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqVFLuD25DA

It's fucking great

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

The only actual "cancellation" I can recall in the entertainment industry involving politics (and not me-too stuff) is the Dixie Chicks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frankpembleton View Post
    The only actual "cancellation" I can recall in the entertainment industry involving politics (and not me-too stuff) is the Dixie Chicks.
    Tim Allen's Last Man Standing was cancelled by ABC even though it had very good ratings, allegedly due to his conservative views. Fox picked the show up.

Blog Entries

Trump fans whine more than anyone in history.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk