Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Re: Vince Vaughn breaks a cardinal Hollywood rule at the game last night, He shook hands with the President in public

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Fox News has like an average of 3-5 million viewers per day, there’s a ton of people who don’t watch it. Yet every time someone down here disagrees with what the mainstream media says is happening folks will say it’s cause we get it from Fox, why is that?
    I can't even think of the last time I watched Fox News. Yet, I get called out for buying into it? I'm sure they subscribe to CNN, NYT, Washington Post, or MSNBC. Every single one of those outlets have been wrong in every political prediction (both on policy and people/outcomes) for 20+ years... yet we are to believe them? Name a time that they actually made a correct political or economic prediction.... Or even had a story remotely correct. I think it is laughable that Brian Stelter did an "expose" on Fake News while his company is literally losing a $300mil defamation lawsuit... the largest in history... for putting out a completely fabricated anti-Trump story. Oh... and let's not forget they also got slapped with the largest NLRB fine in history for the mistreatment of their employees... yeah... let's believe them.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Re: Vince Vaughn breaks a cardinal Hollywood rule at the game last night, He shook hands with the President in public

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I can't even think of the last time I watched Fox News. Yet, I get called out for buying into it? I'm sure they subscribe to CNN, NYT, Washington Post, or MSNBC. Every single one of those outlets have been wrong in every political prediction (both on policy and people/outcomes) for 20+ years... yet we are to believe them? Name a time that they actually made a correct political or economic prediction.... Or even had a story remotely correct. I think it is laughable that Brian Stelter did an "expose" on Fake News while his company is literally losing a $300mil defamation lawsuit... the largest in history... for putting out a completely fabricated anti-Trump story. Oh... and let's not forget they also got slapped with the largest NLRB fine in history for the mistreatment of their employees... yeah... let's believe them.
    If you turn the TV off and just pay attention and look at policies, outcomes, and measured data and statistics...it's pretty easy to figure this shit out.

I'll use the country of California as an example as to why I support the policies I support. Look at what California political leadership is currently invested in. It's not the well-being of their biggest cities. It's not their homeless crisis. It's not their drug epidemic. It's not their illegal immigration problem. It's not their astronomical taxes. They only care about acquiring national political power and it's residents are fleeing in droves as a result.

To me, California is what America would resemble if the same types of politicians had outright control over all lawmaking bodies of federal government. THAT is reason enough for me to believe what I believe politically and to support the policies I support.

I didn't hear any of that from Fox News either. Imagine that.

"Free your mind...your ass will follow." - Junior from Platoon, 1986

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Honestly, I know the answer. It's cause there has to be an enemy, a bad guy, the "boogeyman". People can't just feel the opposite of me, there has to be someone making them feel that way, thus "Fox News". All the late night comedians make them the bad guy as well as most talking heads on the left.

What's funny is the people who accuse others of just believing what they're told to believe (by Fox News) are blindly hating who they're told to hate....

Blog Entries

I must say, it is pretty darn interesting when those on the left buy the whole Trump/Russia/Ukraine narrative hook-line-and-sinker...

But fucking SCOFF like you wouldn't believe when people bring up evidence strongly suggesting the Obama administration and the Clinton's were basically laundering money through corrupt foreign organizations under the guise of "foreign aid".
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I must say, it is pretty darn interesting when those on the left buy the whole Trump/Russia/Ukraine narrative hook-line-and-sinker...

But fucking SCOFF like you wouldn't believe when people bring up evidence strongly suggesting the Obama administration and the Clinton's were basically laundering money through corrupt foreign organizations under the guise of "foreign aid".
    great point...

here's more proof that the Left/MSM and their followers are full of shit...

https://www.kshb.com/news/crime/poli...n-independence

Is this getting the type of MSM attention that other mass-shootings have received prior? Why is that? Shouldn't the Left/MSM be salivating at this story to push for more gun control? 15 people were shot (2 killed) in a single incident outside of a night club. I mean, that's a pretty big story, right?

Here's the problem: the perp was a felon who was NOT legally allowed to own a firearm. THAT is why Democrats aren't in KC giving interviews about the horrors of the 2A and why it must be repealed. THAT is why there hasn't been a nonstop media blitz about guns recently. THAT is why the liberals on SM aren't even talking about this. The narrative isn't there...so...the story isn't pushed.

It seems to me that people who follow the Left/MSM only care about something when they're told to care. Baaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

PS
    None of this was ascertained from Fox News. Weird, right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Fox News has like an average of 3-5 million viewers per day, there’s a ton of people who don’t watch it. Yet every time someone down here disagrees with what the mainstream media says is happening folks will say it’s cause we get it from Fox, why is that?
    Because you sound just like the bobbleheads on Fox and say the same things.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

It's not just those on the left who are the facts of Trump-Russia and his Ukraine idiocy. The Mueller Report, the Senate Intelligence Committee, the House Intelligence Committee, and every relevant intel agency concluded Russia was and is waging an "information warfare" campaign against us. Are they all wrong?

Pages 57 through 173 of Volume I of the Mueller Report detailed collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, Transition, and surrogates like Stone and Prince. Mueller stated he didn't find sufficient evidence to charge criminal conspiracy, not that there wasn't one or any collusion.

On Ukraine, Trump's admitted to all of the underlying conduct. He pushed Zelensky for investigations into the Bidens and Crowdstrike. He hasn't given Zelensky a White House visit. He withheld appropriated aid in violation of the Act which appropriated it, the Impoundments Act, and 18 USC 601.

Where'd you pick up the little blurb about Obama and Clinton "basically laundering money" because I'd love to read it. It's incredibly stupid. Where do you think those Javelin missiles Ukraine is buying with the aid money are made? Trump's the one who authorized those sales: is he "basically laundering money" in doing so?

Maybe I was mistaken. This is sounding more like Breitbart, OANN, or American Patriot News.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    It's not just those on the left who are the facts of Trump-Russia and his Ukraine idiocy. The Mueller Report, the Senate Intelligence Committee, the House Intelligence Committee, and every relevant intel agency concluded Russia was and is waging an "information warfare" campaign against us. Are they all wrong?

Pages 57 through 173 of Volume I of the Mueller Report detailed collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, Transition, and surrogates like Stone and Prince. Mueller stated he didn't find sufficient evidence to charge criminal conspiracy, not that there wasn't one or any collusion.
    Thats a fun new bar for jurisprudence in the USA. Hey I don’t have enough evidence to even charge you, but I haven’t proven you innocent.

Blog Entries

On Ukraine, Trump's admitted to all of the underlying conduct. He pushed Zelensky for investigations into the Bidens and Crowdstrike. He hasn't given Zelensky a White House visit. He withheld appropriated aid in violation of the Act which appropriated it, the Impoundments Act, and 18 USC 601.

Where'd you pick up the little blurb about Obama and Clinton "basically laundering money" because I'd love to read it. It's incredibly stupid. Where do you think those Javelin missiles Ukraine is buying with the aid money are made? Trump's the one who authorized those sales: is he "basically laundering money" in doing so?

Maybe I was mistaken. This is sounding more like Breitbart, OANN, or American Patriot News.
    Money Laundering - Burisma.

Burisma received something like $1.5 Billion in foreign aid and it disappeared. Magically, Ukraine (during the Obama administration) was one of the top donors to the Clinton Foundation.

That's pretty significant.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Funny... that sounds just like something you'd hear on Trevor Noah or MSNBC...

Another mindless talking point being regurgitated. You're on fire on this thread.