Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

If you're still salty and won't be watching a single snap today, raise your hand.

And what will you be doing other than watching football?
    I'll be working on this laundry, might go check out Bad Boys at some point too.

Re: If you're still salty and won't be watching a single snap today, raise your hand.

I’m addicted to football so I will be watching. However it’s still setting in that we’re not hosting the AFC Championship, feels like a death in the family.

Re: If you're still salty and won't be watching a single snap today, raise your hand.

Gonna visit a friend who just came back from China...she says she brought me snacks.

Will be rooting for a KC/GB bowl though.

I'm at my niece's birthday brunch for however long it last. Her dad is from Africa and a huge soccer fan. As I type, he is hogging the TV with a soccer game.

So as for the (real) football games? I'll see 'em whenever I see 'em. If I see them at all.

Until the Superbowl, I'm content with just checking in on scores.

Not salty. Watched most of last week's games and plan on doing the same today. Life goes on

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

My football season ends when the Ravens season ends. Planning to clean out the shed and garage today, since the sun is out and the rain has stopped. Also need to blow the leaves off the roof and clean the gutters. Might wash the cars and the dog. My wife's list of things to do never gets empty.

I’m undecided. May turn the tv on as background noise while I declutter my home (reorganizing is infinitely more entertaining at this point than football with no Ravens in the hunt).

Who am I kidding!?

I’m so fucking SALTY!!

Fuck them all teams not called the Ravens!!!!!

¡me cago en la madre!!! Hijos de puta!!!! Puñeta esos cabrones, coño!!!

That’s it. I’m done. My delicate heart still hurts.

Reading

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Reading
    Reading Rainbow?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Reading Rainbow?
    Don’t be a cuck.
    Market wizards

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Don’t be a cuck.
    Market wizards
    Goosebumps?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Don’t let me catch you on Lexington...