Page 1 of 35 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

DRAFT: Post your 1st Pick Mock Draft

https://www.first-pick.com/Ads.aspx

Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 28: Julian Okwara, DE/OLB, Notre Dame (B)
    Round 2 Pick 28: Solomon Kindley, OG, Georgia (B+)
    Round 3 Pick 28: Jordan Elliott, DT, Missouri (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 28: DeMarkus Acy, CB, Missouri (A)
    Round 5 Pick 24: Michael Pittman, WR, USC (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 27: Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State (A)
    Round 6 Pick 28: Tyler Johnson, WR, Minnesota (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 11: Daelin Hayes, DE/OLB, Notre Dame (A+)

Re: DRAFT: Post your 1st Pick Mock Draft

Kindley made it to the 2nd?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    End of the second at that 🤨

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    It early in the draft process so all the rankings and mock draft sites will be all over the place and their player ranking engine gets better the more people use it too

Tyler Johnson made it to the 6th round

I use fanspeak

Heres mine after 4 rounds

1. R1P28
    EDGE TERRELL LEWIS
    ALABAMA
    2: R2P28
    RB D'ANDRE SWIFT
    GEORGIA
    3: R3P28
    G SHANE LEMIEUX
    OREGON
    4: R4P23
    EDGE ALTON ROBINSON
    SYRACUSE

Blog Entries

Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 28: Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama (A)
    Round 2 Pick 28: Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 28: Netane Muti, OG/C, Fresno State (A)
    Round 4 Pick 28: Glen Logan, DT, LSU (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 24: Anthony Hines, OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 27: Josh Kaindoh, DE/OLB, Florida State (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 11: Tedarrell Slaton, DT, Florida (A)

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 28: Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama (A)
    Round 2 Pick 28: Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 28: Netane Muti, OG/C, Fresno State (A)
    Round 4 Pick 28: Glen Logan, DT, LSU (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 24: Anthony Hines, OLB, Texas A&M (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 27: Josh Kaindoh, DE/OLB, Florida State (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 11: Tedarrell Slaton, DT, Florida (A)
    This one is good. Did Kaindoh declare though?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    This one is good. Did Kaindoh declare though?
    Don't know....but he was available in their mock.

No way Ruggs is available at pick 28 nor Tyler Johnson in the 6th

Ty Johnson not lasting til the 6th

My latest attempt, in Fanspeak:

28: R1P28
    DL JAVON KINLAW
    SOUTH CAROLINA

60: R2P28
    WR BRANDON AIYUK
    ARIZONA STATE

92: R3P28
    G BEN BREDESON
    MICHIGAN

126: R4P23
    S HAMSAH NASIRILDEEN
    FLORIDA STATE

131: R4P28
    LB SHAQUILLE QUARTERMAN
    MIAMI

136: R4P33
    OT COLE VAN LANEN
    WISCONSIN

145: R4P42
    LB MONTY RICE
    GEORGIA

170: R5P24
    CB AMIK ROBERTSON
    LOUISIANA TECH

225: R7P11
    EDGE OLUWOLE BETIKU
    ILLINOIS

Blog Entries

Here is my Fanspeak 7-Round Mock:

28: R1P28 - LB KENNETH MURRAY | OKLAHOMA - I think he's the best pure linebacker in this draft. He has sideline-to-sideline ability. I like Bynes and Fort. I like Peanut's blitzing ability. None of them are what I'd consider 3-down guys. Murray is.

60: R2P28 - RB D’ANDRE SMITH | GEORGIA - He reminds me a lot of Mark Ingram. He's similarly built at 5'9" 215lbs. He has breakaway speed and runs with good power and balance. The thing I like the most about him is his vision. He finds the hole and bursts through it decisively with good cuts. He's a feature back.

92: R3P28 - EDGE NICK COE | AUBURN - I think Coe is an ideal 5-tech defensive end at 6'5" 290lbs. He's disruptive and could be that interior pass-rusher the Ravens have needed for years.

126: R4P23 - WR COLLIN JOHNSON | TEXAS - It was painfully obvious this season that the Ravens lack a "go get it" guy at WR. Hollywood is a good player with a lot of promise, but he isn't high-pointing a ton of passes and boxing guys out. Collin Johnson isn't speedy, but at 6'6" 230lbs with good hands, he doesn't need to be.

131: R4P28 - S JORDAN FULLER | OHIO STATE - Fuller was a 3-year starter at safety for one of the best defenses in college football. He's got nice size at 6'2" 209lbs. He's a good tackler and has decent coverage ability. In 2019, he had 4 passes defensed, 2 picks, and 62 tackles. He's had at least 1 pick every year as a starter for Ohio State.

136: R4P33 - WR K.J. HILL | OHIO STATE - KJ Hill reminds me a bit of Terry McLaurin in that he's really good, but he wasn't featured in the Buckeye's offense. I think Hill is a slot guy, but he's much more explosive than Willie Snead. Hill can also return kicks and punts.

145: R4P42 - C MATT HENNESSY | TEMPLE
    - Hennessy was a PFF All American. He isn't as big as Matt Skura, but he's really athletic.

170: R5P24 - EDGE ALEX HIGHSMITH | CHARLOTTE
    - I dont know a lot about Highsmith, but some of his YouTube highlights demonstrate some good explosiveness off the edge. I like his size as well at 6'4" 244lbs. We all know the Ravens like looking at small school candidates and Charlotte has recently produced some good players like OG Nate Davis and DT Larry Ogunjobi.

225: R7P11 - DL ROBERT LANDERS | OHIO STATE - Landers isn't the biggest DT (6'1" 285lbs), but every time I watch OSU play, he jumps out at me. He just seems to always be around the ball and in the backfield, which is evident by 25 tackles for loss in 4 seasons.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Here is my Fanspeak 7-Round Mock:

28: R1P28 - LB KENNETH MURRAY | OKLAHOMA - I think he's the best pure linebacker in this draft. He has sideline-to-sideline ability. I like Bynes and Fort. I like Peanut's blitzing ability. None of them are what I'd consider 3-down guys. Murray is.

60: R2P28 - RB D’ANDRE SMITH | GEORGIA - He reminds me a lot of Mark Ingram. He's similarly built at 5'9" 215lbs. He has breakaway speed and runs with good power and balance. The thing I like the most about him is his vision. He finds the hole and bursts through it decisively with good cuts. He's a feature back.

92: R3P28 - EDGE NICK COE | AUBURN - I think Coe is an ideal 5-tech defensive end at 6'5" 290lbs. He's disruptive and could be that interior pass-rusher the Ravens have needed for years.

126: R4P23 - WR COLLIN JOHNSON | TEXAS - It was painfully obvious this season that the Ravens lack a "go get it" guy at WR. Hollywood is a good player with a lot of promise, but he isn't high-pointing a ton of passes and boxing guys out. Collin Johnson isn't speedy, but at 6'6" 230lbs with good hands, he doesn't need to be.

131: R4P28 - S JORDAN FULLER | OHIO STATE - Fuller was a 3-year starter at safety for one of the best defenses in college football. He's got nice size at 6'2" 209lbs. He's a good tackler and has decent coverage ability. In 2019, he had 4 passes defensed, 2 picks, and 62 tackles. He's had at least 1 pick every year as a starter for Ohio State.

136: R4P33 - WR K.J. HILL | OHIO STATE - KJ Hill reminds me a bit of Terry McLaurin in that he's really good, but he wasn't featured in the Buckeye's offense. I think Hill is a slot guy, but he's much more explosive than Willie Snead. Hill can also return kicks and punts.

145: R4P42 - C MATT HENNESSY | TEMPLE
    - Hennessy was a PFF All American. He isn't as big as Matt Skura, but he's really athletic.

170: R5P24 - EDGE ALEX HIGHSMITH | CHARLOTTE
    - I dont know a lot about Highsmith, but some of his YouTube highlights demonstrate some good explosiveness off the edge. I like his size as well at 6'4" 244lbs. We all know the Ravens like looking at small school candidates and Charlotte has recently produced some good players like OG Nate Davis and DT Larry Ogunjobi.

225: R7P11 - DL ROBERT LANDERS | OHIO STATE - Landers isn't the biggest DT (6'1" 285lbs), but every time I watch OSU play, he jumps out at me. He just seems to always be around the ball and in the backfield, which is evident by 25 tackles for loss in 4 seasons.
    Nice as usual.

I'd be thrilled with the first 2 picks, not confident at all that they'll last to us though (I'm assuming you mean D'Andre Swift and not Smith).

Not a fan at all of Coe and Johnson...I think they are physically impressive, but significant underachievers. I like Fuller, Hill and Hennessy and Landers. I don't know anything about Highsmith.

I'm also going to plug someone here because he's a Terp, and I know he likely doesn't have a roll on an NFL defense, but I think he is going to be a terror on special teams...I'd love to take a shot in the 6th/7th on Antoine Brooks. He has the mindset and physical stature of a ST stud IMHO.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.