Thread: The Safe Zone

Re: The Safe Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    yooooo!!!!! wud up girl!
    Missed your posts! You back for good?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Yeah, I don't let it rip me apart like it used to. I think 2012 helped with that. I mean, I def emptied the liquor cabinet Saturday night but hey, I needed to get some new booze anyways.
    2012 def helped

As the dust settles. I am disappointed just like everyone. I’m also proud of our boys for what they were able to accomplish this season. This book is far from written being Lamar’s first full season. Time to re-focus, re-load and leave no doubt next time

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    Thanks for all of the effort. I do not feel that I invest my time too much when I know what you all do.
    And I've been doing this for 23 years! But, at least for us, we got the thrill of performing in front of 70,000 people (the stadium was packed by the end of our pregame show). And we had a good portion of the crowd getting into our show (it's Queen - it's hard not to sing along). Yeah, the game sucked, but the atmosphere leading up to it was INCREDIBLE!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I have Traumatic Brain Injury and PTSD. This was my first attempt at attending a game, since I suffered those injuries (Feb. 2016).
    Oh wow. Sorry to hear. Had no idea. Glad you made it home safely.

I'm over it. We've been on both sides of this fence. Isht happens.

I'm just not for the bs of questioning the QBs skill un a non rational way.

Was angry with the way we lost, but I wasn't near as upset as most on here. Most of our star players are young and under contract. Good FO... winning culture... And as someone who's wanted Harbaugh gone for half a decade, I still have faith in our coaching staff, and I'm grateful we'll have consistency there. We've also got a lot of cap room and lots of draft picks. Never know what following seasons will bring (see Rams and Eagles), but can't feel anything but optimism no matter how hard I try. It's going to be a long 8 months though.

It was a great regular season. Too good to be true. #1 seed, top offense in the NFL, favorites to win the Super Bowl and league MVP at Quarterback??? In his second year??? The National media praising the ravens offense???
    It was like the football world was turned upside down.....crazy good. Unreal ???

As the weeks went by my wife watched more football than she ever had in her life. I found myself trying to temper her enthusiasm with what can wrong. Football is a crazy game, bad bounces, bad calls, injuries, etc.,,

I was nervous about the Titans. They reminded of old Ravens teams that really didn't seem that good but were on a roll and they have Henry. The injuries, rust, how would the Ravens handle all the time off???

Then as the game started INT, penalty, TD, failed 4th down, TD....I found myself explaining how bad things were happening that hadn't happened all season. I could feel it slipping away...

I had resigned myself before the playoffs that they probably weren't going to win the Super Bowl. Just too incredible, too fairy tale to happen. In my mind, if they could just win a game and host the AFC championship game, it could still be a huge positive for such a young team....

I really don't see anything positive to take away from the loss...I mostly feel bad for the players who were let down by this coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    So true. In my 20s I'd have a ruined day/few days after a bad Ravens loss. The older I get, the more perspective I gain

When you reach my age you'll definitely learn how to handles days like these and appreciate everything so much more. I'll be 50 in a few months:)
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    When you reach my age you'll definitely learn how to handles days like these and appreciate everything so much more. I'll be 50 in a few months:)
    50 is the new 30

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    50 is the new 30
    That's what I've told myself countless times
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Blog Entries

That crowd went from crazed to "It's happening again. It's happening again", by the end of the first quarter.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore