Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Safe Zone

Re: The Safe Zone

Running the numbers is a great idea but the only number I'm interested in is what I would call big plays..... Great players make big plays. When a team has you by the throat like the Titans had us the only way to break that grip is by making big plays just didn't happen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Running the numbers is a great idea but the only number I'm interested in is what I would call big plays..... Great players make big plays. When a team has you by the throat like the Titans had us the only way to break that grip is by making big plays just didn't happen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    And we can go back and look at all of the plays that were there that we want. A lot of them were there, because the Titans coaching staff analyzed our offense and all it's tendencies, feeling confident that our offense wouldn't hit those plays. Hence, why quite a few of them were there to begin with. The seam and the deep post were open when certain guys ran it, because it was clear as day that Jackson was focused on Brown and Andrews, even with Andrews having a high ankle sprain.

I tired of this "Well if we just did this and if we just did that". They took away what they took away, because they knew it was our bread and butter. They gave us what they gave us, because they anticipated us struggling with it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    but hey, I needed to get some new booze anyways.
    Always the case

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Always the case

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    How are you holding up Ortizer?