Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Hollywood Appreciation

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Imagine when he's 100%
    That's the main issue with Brown. I go back to draft time. When you watch his Jr. year tape, I mean he's all over the place and being used in a variety of ways. When you watch his Sr. year tape, it just doesn't look like the same guy. I have to believe that he was dealing with a foot issue, before it became public. The tape just doesn't match up.

If he can stay healthy, you've got the Jr. year guy, who is capable of becoming a #1, in his own style.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

The kid is a fighter. Got punched in the back of the neck and got back out there to catch some clutch balls. Need more like him.

Just saw his highlight real on instagram this morning and man.....this dude is a baller. I had my doubts on draft day, with the obvious question marks about him. Everyone knows he can burn but this dude can CATCH the ball. I was impressed all season with him but to see highlight after highlight....its easy to see why Lamar looks his way so much. I know I'm probably stating the obvious here but I was just so damn impressed. I thought all season that the talk about him not being "100%" was just something that was being said. He had multiple teammates off the record saying as much which is a scary proposition. Personally I've been wanting a "Tyreek Hill type" and I think we have him. Cannot wait to see his development this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DelaWhereRaven View Post
    Just saw his highlight real on instagram this morning and man.....this dude is a baller. I had my doubts on draft day, with the obvious question marks about him. Everyone knows he can burn but this dude can CATCH the ball. I was impressed all season with him but to see highlight after highlight....its easy to see why Lamar looks his way so much. I know I'm probably stating the obvious here but I was just so damn impressed. I thought all season that the talk about him not being "100%" was just something that was being said. He had multiple teammates off the record saying as much which is a scary proposition. Personally I've been wanting a "Tyreek Hill type" and I think we have him. Cannot wait to see his development this year.
    Pair him with a Jalen Reagor or Henry Ruggs and watch out...

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I guess it is the size of the fight in the dog... Bc
    Michael Vick agrees...

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Love him.

Someone in another thread called him a disappointment, which is laughable.

Hell of a rookie year for a guy that wasn't at full health. Can't wait to see more.
    Counterpoint:

If we had drafted AJ Brown instead of Marquise, we'd have won the SB this season.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Counterpoint:

If we had drafted AJ Brown instead of Marquise, we'd have won the SB this season.
    AJ Brown would have helped the OL actually block against Tennessee? Weird.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    AJ Brown would have helped the OL actually block against Tennessee? Weird.
    He's very versatile and polished.