Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hollywood Appreciation

I just wanted to make this thread to show some love to Marquise “Hollywood” Brown @primetimejet

He had a pretty good showing as a rookie and showed that he can be absolutely electric at full health. He definitely showed his ass off when called upon in the playoff game. He’s all heart and put his body on the line a lot for this team down til the end of the game. He’s going to come back stronger next season and I’m excited to see what happens.

Re: Hollywood Appreciation

Love him.

Someone in another thread called him a disappointment, which is laughable.

Hell of a rookie year for a guy that wasn't at full health. Can't wait to see more.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

The young man had a good rookie season.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by defiance211 View Post
    I just wanted to make this thread to show some love to Marquise “Hollywood” Brown @primetimejet

He had a pretty good showing as a rookie and showed that he can be absolutely electric at full health. He definitely showed his ass off when called upon in the playoff game. He’s all heart and put his body on the line a lot for this team down til the end of the game. He’s going to come back stronger next season and I’m excited to see what happens.

Hollywood was an impressive rookie. Cannot wait to see him at full strength.

Boykin has shown some flashes early on, and the last half of the season he barely saw the field. Him on the outside in 2020 I think should be a top priority for this offense improving. He needs more reps.

Overall I was hoping Roberts would be returning but after his showing the last game I am not so sure.
    At times he appeared to be very under utilized and then when he was needed the most this past Saturday he greatly fell short with some bad drops

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Hollywood Appreciation

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The young man had a good rookie season.
    He sure did, including 7 TDs. I can't wait to see him in 2020, 100% healthy, with a full off-season of physical and football related training... Bc

Now get another big receiver to compliment Hollywood.

We still need to bolster the receiving corps. When you see a guy like Devante Adams you realize that we have nobody in that league.

Hollywood, for a rookie, had an impressive season, especially given non-participation in OTA's and late start in training camp. He was better than I expected, and showed exceptional hands and ball tracking skills. My impression was that his preseason injury lingered into the season and he re-injured himself in the first Steeler game and intentionally protected his body throughout to avoid aggravating his injuries to the point of not being able to play. The offseason should help him return at full strength and then we'll find out if his size will make health a continuing problem.

Blog Entries

My only concern with Hollywood at this point is health, and I think it is a legitimate concern. But when he's healthy, he's one of the most dangerous weapons we've ever had and I believe that it will only go up from here. Some of the best hands I've seen on a WR in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    My only concern with Hollywood at this point is health, and I think it is a legitimate concern. But when he's healthy, he's one of the most dangerous weapons we've ever had and I believe that it will only go up from here. Some of the best hands I've seen on a WR in a long time.
    Definitely agree with this.

It's going to be a situation where you cringe every time he gets the ball.

That hit he took on the 38 yarder gives you a lot of hope though. Dudes tough.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Hollywood's contributions this year was house money. Honestly thought his 1st year would be a wash simply because he was rookie battling a foot injury. Even Steve B didn't think he would be able to contribute before the season started.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

He showed great focus to make that 1 handed grab in the middle of all that traffic. He's a little dude that plays like a big dude much like steve smith