Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trade Mahomes

Re: Trade Mahomes

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson8 View Post
    Neither did your mama
    Would disagree, she's 60 and looks pretty fabulous. Black don't crack.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    LJ will have to beat Mahomes in a shootout if he ever wants a Superbowl.
    Then we better get LJ8 some damn playmaking receivers. KC is loaded with them

Blog Entries

To think of all the media personalities who caught flak for saying they would still take Mahomes over Jackson. Jackson had a great, great season, but what Mahomes is able to drop back and do, Jackson can't do yet. He can get there, but he's not there yet.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson8 View Post
    Then we better get LJ8 some damn playmaking receivers. KC is loaded with them
    Nah the coaching staff would rather run him into the ground then be surprised then he doesnt run the air raid well in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    To think of all the media personalities who caught flak for saying they would still take Mahomes over Jackson. Jackson had a great, great season, but what Mahomes is able to drop back and do, Jackson can't do yet. He can get there, but he's not there yet.
    He has that little sidearm pass down pretty good. Would like to see Lamar improve outside the numbers and not stare down receivers. Mahomes stares to the left and throws to the right in a snap, throwing off the defense. Lamar would be unstoppable if he did that

Not sure I’d agree that KC is ‘loaded’ with playmakers. They have Kelce and Tyree Hill and that’s really it. Mark Andrews is a pretty decent approximation of Kelce and Hollywood shows a lot of promise in becoming our Hill. We have better RB’s and arguably greater pass catching depth with Hurst and Snead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    Not sure I’d agree that KC is ‘loaded’ with playmakers. They have Kelce and Tyree Hill and that’s really it. Mark Andrews is a pretty decent approximation of Kelce and Hollywood shows a lot of promise in becoming our Hill. We have better RB’s and arguably greater pass catching depth with Hurst and Snead.
    Mecole Hardman, Sammy Watkins, Demarcus Robinson.

Demarcus Robinson their 4th round pick from 2016 almost had as many Receiving yards as Hollywood. As their 5th option on offense.

Demarcus Robinson their 4th round pick from 2016 almost had as many Receiving yards as Hollywood. As their 5th option on offense.
    Yeah, not sure what that guy is thinking.

Well, obviously... they pass a lot than we do...

The 3 of them are hardly ‘stars’ are they? I can’t imagine they’d do so well in Baltimore, or frankly most places that don’t have Mahomes.

The 3 of them are hardly ‘stars’ are they? I can’t imagine they’d do so well in Baltimore, or frankly most places that don’t have Mahomes.
    They're still a much more talented group than we have and more talented than a lot of other teams. Can you name who has a better receiver corp as a collective?

Blog Entries

That's because of Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

They threw the ball over 130 times more than we did.