Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ceedee Lamb

Re: Ceedee Lamb

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    It looks like we have a lot, but I dont think it's as much as we all think.

@RavensSalaryCap
    ·
    18h
    Don’t know where he’s getting that number from, but it’s not accurate. The Ravens presently have ~$33M in Cap space (w/ a $200M Cap), but w/ only 41 players under contract. That number will change in the next couple of days when they sign their PS players to 2020 contracts.
    Those PS/rookie contracts will not even eclipse what we will save from cutting Jefferson. I mean, I assume we're going to resign Judon, so it depends on how that shakes out, but I think we can afford a big name.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Those PS/rookie contracts will not even eclipse what we will save from cutting Jefferson. I mean, I assume we're going to resign Judon, so it depends on how that shakes out, but I think we can afford a big name.
    We have some big decisions to make. With Judon as a FA you have 3 DL places to invest. It'll be interesting how they do it.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

We have some big decisions to make. With Judon as a FA you have 3 DL places to invest. It'll be interesting how they do it.
    I just do not see a way we can lose Judon. He's like all we had. We lost Suggs, Smith, we cannot lose Judon.

I just do not see a way we can lose Judon. He's like all we had. We lost Suggs, Smith, we cannot lose Judon.
    It really depends.

Would you rather have Ferg and Judon or Ngakoue and Bowser, for example?

I have no idea. Still trying ot think it all through.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

The only place I heard that was this board and I took it as pure speculation.
    I know, and I understand him getting just a few targets when Andrews is healthy. But I find it very odd that they cannot use him when Andrews and our WRs (not Hollywood) are not at the top of their game. He's a first round pick with very good hands, not some player off the PS.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I want to lose Judon. There will be better players in FA for the money he's going to get (Unless EDC pulls another miracle contract) or a bit more.

We won't lose him though.

It really depends.

Would you rather have Ferg and Judon or Ngakoue and Bowser, for example?

I have no idea. Still trying ot think it all through.
    Keep Judon, let Bowser and Ferg compete for the other spot, invest in a 5 Tech that can get some pass rush, invest in an ILB, invest a draft pick in the first 3 rounds for a guy that can rush the passer. At least that's how I'd do it.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Keep Judon, let Bowser and Ferg compete for the other spot, invest in a 5 Tech that can get some pass rush, invest in an ILB, invest a draft pick in the first 3 rounds for a guy that can rush the passer. At least that's how I'd do it.
    I can fuck with that.

Do you bring anyone else in? Only thing I don't like about bringing in a RUSH is that it takes snaps away from Ferg.

I'd rather get a 3rd-4th guy that looks like a pass rusher only (Simialr to Tim Williams, except hopefully he doesn't suck ass). When those situations come up, slide Ferg inside (McPhee and Smith role) and put that guy on the field ot just rush.

1st would be focused on a 5T. 2nd on a WR.
    - Ray Lewis

I can fuck with that.

Do you bring anyone else in? Only thing I don't like about bringing in a RUSH is that it takes snaps away from Ferg.

I'd rather get a 3rd-4th guy that looks like a pass rusher only (Simialr to Tim Williams, except hopefully he doesn't suck ass). When those situations come up, slide Ferg inside (McPhee and Smith role) and put that guy on the field ot just rush.

1st would be focused on a 5T. 2nd on a WR.
    3 Tech! Give me a 3 tech!

3 Tech! Give me a 3 tech!
    That's B-Will. I imagine Mack plays 1T next year and Pierce walks.
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

I know the coaching and offensive playcalling was #1 in losing that game.

For my money, #2 was the pass catchers. Our best pass catchers were Andrews and Ingram. Once they went down/were hobbled nobody (except Hollywood) could actually be relied upon. That is an issue. Andrews and Ingram are stars. Hollywood is a budding star with a ton of potential. If we want to be a team that is capable of coming back instead of this team that can jump out to a lead and sit on it, we need somebody.
    Hurst has better hands than Andrews IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

...only if he's looking at the ball.
    Lol. TRUE.

That shit hit him right in his chest.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Lol. TRUE.

That shit hit him right in his chest.

Yet Lamar is the #1 reason we lost. Smh.

That's 2 TDs taken away because of stupidity.
    - Ray Lewis