Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Lamar

Trade Lamar

Guys I know you all get pissed at me for continuing to write this but do most of you agree with me now? I wanted us to win the Super Bowl first and foremost you have the most trade value for him (3 1st round picks) but I think we could still get (2-1sts and a 2nd?) for him.

The titans are a above average team but not world killers. We trade Lamar in the off season , get a haul and get our team stacked for the next 10 plus years.

I could lay out how I would approach the draft but I know most of you wouldn’t care. Please trade Lamar and let’s get our team a perennial super bowl contender every year. Still proud of our guys!

Re: Trade Lamar

I agree that you are a dipshit

RSR, let my post be the only reply to this guys thread. Let it die.

I love the Ravens just want our front office to know that there are people out there that would like a nice haul of draft capital and a solid team for years. Lamar is a nice guy but this was truly his lightning in a bottle for us.

Quote Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
    I love the Ravens just want our front office to know that there are people out there that would like a nice haul of draft capital and a solid team for years. Lamar is a nice guy but this was truly his lightning in a bottle for us.
    You got most of it right.

Lamar was the lightning, but Harbaugh was the bottle.

Please just stop thinking.

Guys I know you all get pissed at me for continuing to write this but do most of you agree with me now? I wanted us to win the Super Bowl first and foremost you have the most trade value for him (3 1st round picks) but I think we could still get (2-1sts and a 2nd?) for him.

The titans are a above average team but not world killers. We trade Lamar in the off season , get a haul and get our team stacked for the next 10 plus years.

I could lay out how I would approach the draft but I know most of you wouldn’t care. Please trade Lamar and let’s get our team a perennial super bowl contender every year. Still proud of our guys!
    How would you approach the draft?

Blog Entries

LJ isnt going anywhere. Even if he never wins a playoff game, the guy is exciting as hell to watch. He puts asses in seats and sells merchandise. He is a cash cow. Not going anywhere.

Jeep you know I’m right . We are all pissed but you know I’m right. He won’t have a season even close to this again. Trade him and get three really good players for him . With as much as we all wanted i, he isn’t the answer and never will be .

Jeep you know I’m right . We are all pissed but you know I’m right. He won’t have a season even close to this again. Trade him and get three really good players for him . With as much as we all wanted i, he isn’t the answer and never will be .
    I agree, if we can get 5 first rounders from the browns we should do it lol

Blog Entries

I am willing to bet that you are not a Ravens fan, never was, and come here only to troll. And you probably live in your parent's basement as well.

The real question here is why RSR has not banned you yet.

Blog Entries

You can say with absolute certainty that he will never do it again. I find that hard to buy since most people thought he could never do this once. They also thought his great sophomore season would never happen again but he came back his junior year and got better.