Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Re: Decosta's Moves for 2020 Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Wait: Gerald McCoy signed only a 1-yr deal last season?

Hmmm!
    https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-age...nessee-titans/

You probably have this already but if not, here's all the FAs available. Just click on the respective team.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Would definitely like to get interior passrush this off-season to pair with BWill. I think signing Clowney is a must. He exactly what we need. As for the interior rush options, I'd like McCoy or Reed if Seahawks don't tag him.
    who do u play when clowney is out half the season and ur paying him to dolla?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Yep. He's a UFA. He's 31. Would be good to pick him up as well as someone in the draft.
    we need to get the whole bucs D Line

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    who do u play when clowney is out half the season and ur paying him to dolla?
    How many games has he missed per season? I mean he is not in Jimmy Smith territory by any stretch of the imagination is he?

-EDC should be looking at a Defensive lineman that can collapse the pocket, Gerald McCoy would have been great on this team, but he chose Carolina. Need a guy like him in the draft or in free agency.

-Linebackers, inside and outside, Draft and free agency.

-interior D-lineman as Pierce will likely walk, is Daylon Mack ready? doubt it, definately not as big

-Interior O-line if Yanda retires

-WR - you want a big name, but its not happening, expect another Seth Roberts type to compete with/push Boykin

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    let Pierce walk but Brandon can stay another year while Mack shows if he belongs or not.

I would love to replace pierce with Calais Campbell, Chris Jones or even McCoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1220300195033993218?s=19

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Yeah, if McCoy has seen what this team can do and wants to be a part of it he'd be a decent pick up at the right cost.

Blog Entries

Edge-(Matt Judon walks)
    Mario Addison

DL
    -Chris Jones would be ideal
    -McCoy
    -Suh

ILB
    -Jamie Collins
    -Joe Schobert

Quote Originally Posted by ninetysixer View Post
    -EDC should be looking at a Defensive lineman that can collapse the pocket, Gerald McCoy would have been great on this team, but he chose Carolina. Need a guy like him in the draft or in free agency.

-Linebackers, inside and outside, Draft and free agency.

-interior D-lineman as Pierce will likely walk, is Daylon Mack ready? doubt it, definately not as big

-Interior O-line if Yanda retires

-WR - you want a big name, but its not happening, expect another Seth Roberts type to compete with/push Boykin
    I think they need a guy on the IOL even if Yanda stays. Anyone know anything about the quality of the available FA guards?

What would it take, hypothetically speaking, to fit Derrick Henry into our cap?

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson8 View Post
    Madden '21
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by ActionJackson8 View Post
    Your arm, leg and soul.....

But don't worry because we don't need him
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer