Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: WRs are pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Continuity Steve View Post
    Roberts, Snead, and Boykin are decent 3/4/5 guys. Moore and Scott are dead weight. Hollywood is a strong 2/low tier 1. Getting another strong 1/2 guy is absolutely still necessary. And also some interior line pass protection help.
    Boykin struggles with separation and every reception of his is contested coupled with the fact that his hands are inconsistent anyway. He has a ton of work to do in the offseason to stay on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Bullshit. I did. I said get AB and was crushed because it would upset our oh so fragile chemistry.

Enjoy chemistry from the couch Baltimore.

Fact is, AB is CLEAR of any criminal wrong doing, an idiot yes, but the fact is legally he did no wrong. Christ we signed a wide receiver who killed someone.
    Killing someone is fine but clearly complaining about your helmet is a bridge too far.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Hollywood gonna be good
    Eventually. He might get there faster with another respectable receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Boykin struggles with separation and every reception of his is contested coupled with the fact that his hands are inconsistent anyway. He has a ton of work to do in the offseason to stay on this team.
    Yep, he’s the 5th guy with upside at this point. Any of the Snead, Roberts, Boykin trio could step up and be a good 3rd guy on any given day. Hayden Hurst also needs to get a lot more looks.

5. Re: WRs are pathetic

Everyone... the Wrs caught a total of 115 passes over 16 games as a group all season. Why in the world would we expect them to carry us in a playoff game?

Thank Greg Roman for this disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Bullshit. I did. I said get AB and was crushed because it would upset our oh so fragile chemistry.

Enjoy chemistry from the couch Baltimore.

Fact is, AB is CLEAR of any criminal wrong doing, an idiot yes, but the fact is legally he did no wrong. Christ we signed a wide receiver who killed someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Everyone... the Wrs caught a total of 115 passes over 16 games as a group all season. Why in the world would we expect them to carry us in a playoff game?

What is your point? This isn't something we should improve on? It was an issue all year long not sure against the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post

Yet Greg Roman won't call playaction or design RPOs and puts everything on crappy receivers trying to get separation.

Blog Entries

Ravens need another playmaker at the WR position badly. Hollywood is good, but he gets dinged up easily. No other WR the Ravens have scares anyone. The Ravens are putting too much pressure on Lamar. They need to get him some help in the passing game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

I'd look at Randall Cobb or Robby Anderson in FA. Not 1's, but better than what we have for secondary options and you hope Hollywood continues to develop into that.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I'd look at Randall Cobb or Robby Anderson in FA. Not 1's, but better than what we have for secondary options and you hope Hollywood continues to develop into that.
    They already locked into Snead as their secondary guy and they're not going to give up on Boykin that quickly.

It's a #1 or bust for WR, wich means you're limited to a top WR or a 1st round draft pick.

The Snead signing might bite us.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

11. Re: WRs are pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Yet Greg Roman won't call playaction or design RPOs and puts everything on crappy receivers trying to get separation.
    Our offense all year was not predicted on the wr’s. It simply was not the teams strength. Yet we abandoned what was our core strength and went to our weakness. Absolutely mind boggling

Blog Entries

We pretty much dominated our last 12 opponents, many who made the playoffs, and now all of a sudden we need a top notch receiver? I guess so if you throw the ball 60 times a game, yes, we do. But I'm not buying it. Greg Roman laid a huge egg today by not running the ball, especially when Lamar was having accuracy problems. We were only down 14-6. Maybe his job interviews affected his game planning but it was down right awful today