Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: WRs are pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    yall wasnt complaing about the WR when was winning
    The warning sign was in the Browns game when the offense struggled a few weeks back. The Titans followed the same plan defensively. They need a big veteran wide receiver.

Re: WRs are pathetic

Snead-Roberts-Hollywood is not who you call on to win you this playoff game to begin with. That isn’t scaring anyone.

3. Re: WRs are pathetic

Cause they only had to catch 8 passes a game. Entirely different when shithead Roman calls 50+ pass plays

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Cause they only had to catch 8 passes a game. Entirely different when shithead Roman calls 50+ pass plays
    Browns can do us a favor and hire roman

Roberts, Snead, and Boykin are decent 3/4/5 guys. Moore and Scott are dead weight. Hollywood is a strong 2/low tier 1. Getting another strong 1/2 guy is absolutely still necessary. And also some interior line pass protection help.

Quote Originally Posted by Continuity Steve View Post
    Roberts, Snead, and Boykin are decent 3/4/5 guys. Moore and Scott are dead weight. Hollywood is a strong 2/low tier 1. Getting another strong 1/2 guy is absolutely still necessary. And also some interior line pass protection help.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Some of us were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

And David Culley can go kick rocks as well. Harbaugh still can't find competent receivers coaches.

Blog Entries

Bullshit. I did. I said get AB and was crushed because it would upset our oh so fragile chemistry.

Enjoy chemistry from the couch Baltimore.

Fact is, AB is CLEAR of any criminal wrong doing, an idiot yes, but the fact is legally he did no wrong. Christ we signed a wide receiver who killed someone.

Hollywood gonna be good

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Bullshit. I did. I said get AB and was crushed because it would upset our oh so fragile chemistry.

Enjoy chemistry from the couch Baltimore.

Fact is, AB is CLEAR of any criminal wrong doing, an idiot yes, but the fact is legally he did no wrong. Christ we signed a wide receiver who killed someone.
    Isn’t he still suspended indefinitely?

Blog Entries

Some of us did say the receivers were a problem. It’s right there in the AB threads. I didn’t want AB but I did think they needed to add someone. It needs to be a priority. I do think Hollywood will be good, but you can’t go into next season just hoping he takes the next step and have Boykin, Roberts, Snead as your other guys. It doesn’t need to be some elite guy, but it at least needs to be a reliable #2 type.