Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415 LastLast

Re: WRs are pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    This has been a recurring theme since our inception. Flacco had the same problem.

At some point you'll have to win by passing, you need guys to get open and catch. Minus a 4 game stretch we dont have that, consistently.
    Nah our WRs were good enough and it was Flacco according to the board. At least now people might actually realize wrs make a difference

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Nah our WRs were good enough and it was Flacco according to the board. At least now people might actually realize wrs make a difference
    As well as offensive line, because that interior got handled Saturday night.

These things matter people.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Drew Rosenhaus just quit as Antonio Brown's agent. I can't believe there are Ravens fans who still want anything to do with this clown

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...antonio-brown/

Antonio Brown has no team, and for now he has no agent.

Per an NFLPA source, agent Drew Rosenhaus has informed Brown in writing that the relationship between the two men has been terminated, conditionally. The letter, per the source, explains that Rosenhaus will rescind the termination if Brown secures appropriate counseling within the next five days.

No termination of a client-agent relationship becomes official under NFLPA rules until a five-day waiting period has elapsed after the letter initiating the separation.

The goal, according to the source, is to persuade Brown to get the help he needs. If he doesn’t, he’ll have to find a new agent — and perhaps that agent will be able to help him through a stream of issues and challenges culminating in the recent incident with the mother of one or more of his children and Hollywood, Florida police.

No one said the receivers were good enough even when Flacco was here so you should stop using that as the only crutch in Flacco defense.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    And while I like Snead he should not be your #2 WR.
    I don't think Greg Roman took advantage of Snead abilities consistently. It seem like Marty Morhinweg knew how to better use him than Roman. There really no reason why Snead shouldn't have had 600+ receiving yards last year but maybe Roman just doesn't like Snead all that much but Lamar Jackson seem to really only like targeting Mark Andrews and Hollywood Brown. It just seem like our passing game was one dimentional at times and it should have been more produtive but maybe it all starts with Lamar Jackson improving more as a passer and Roman developing more trust in .

Lol ironically our WRs are better than they have been for years yet ot of you thought wrs didn't matter. Jfc Aiken was our #1 the one year lol

Blog Entries

Lol ironically our WRs are better than they have been for years yet ot of you thought wrs didn't matter. Jfc Aiken was our #1 the one year lol
    Who could ever forget Maclin, Perriman and Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Dude I was pumped about Maclin, Perriman, and Wallace. It was before my time on this board, but I was excited. I was like, this is the best corps Joe has had since the SuperBowl.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post

Blog Entries

Wanted to throw this in here earlier:

Marquise Brown
    46 CATCHES
    584 YARDS
    12.7 AVG
    7 TDs
    FBO-DYAR-#42---DVOA--#36
    PFF Grade-72.8---#42

Willie Snead
    31 CATCHES
    339 YARDS
    10.9 AVG
    5 TDs
    FBO-NON-QUALIFER FOR DYAR/DVOA
    PFF Grade-58.4---#101

Seth Roberts
    21 CATCHES
    271 YARDS
    12.9 AVG
    2 TDs
    PFF Grade-63.5---#83

Miles Boykin
    13 CATCHES
    198 YARDS
    15.2 AVG
    3 TDs
    PFF Grade-58.9---#99

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    It's amazing we've literally gone in 2-3 days from Bisciotti should pay him a shit ton of money...some even suggesting to pay him HC money...to get him to stay to now some saying they wish he'd get hired away.
    Riw, so true. It's the "what have you done for me lately" crowd... Bc

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Obviously he was taken because he could be a home run hitter like Tyreek Hill. You don’t draft him for his blocking, but you would go after Amari Cooper or someone similar for his receiving. By not giving them the opportunity to be a 90-100 type guy in your offense, what’s the point of paying the price when the plan is to marginalize their ability in your offense. The Ravens might not value WR blocking skills, but any receiver who is considering coming to the Ravens as a free agent would probably want to know how they intend to use him. I can’t see any WR with options wanting to choose becoming part of this offense if he’s looking for 90+ catches.
    There is a burner that bpr likes that should be a second round pick. If he doesn't crush the combo trials, which he might