Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Worse loss in our history

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Yup Greg Roman and two bad 4th down plays
    I was telling my son to punt the ball on the first 4th down and kick the field goal on the 2nd. Momentum was lost both times and sometimes it is prudent to take the points.

2. Re: Worse loss in our history

Throw wink into this embarrassing nonsense

From this meme offense, to getting blown up front, and star players coming up short, bad play calling; seems like it.

4. Re: Worse loss in our history

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I honestly can't think of anything that compares.

I thought 2006 was bad...this transcends that.

We are on track to lose by 30 plus points at home to a 6th seed. I don't think I can recall anything like this.

We may get lucky and get a TD or 2 so it's not a 3-4 score game, but make no mistake, this was a complete and utter beatdown of epic proportions. May be one of the biggest upsets in NFL playoff history.

All the good will by the team this season...every player and coach we thought the world of has laid an epic egg.
    I think there have been at least a few bigger choke jobs in the regular season, but considering the stakes of this game and the scale of the meltdown, yeah, this is easily their worst lost ever IMO.

We knew we had to stop Henry and we couldn't do it. Defense is just as much to blame as Lamar

God, I hope Roman takes the Browns job so he can get exposed for this meme offense.

Edward's and Ingram have 9 combined carries.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    At least the Vikings won their first game and went to OT in their conf championship game.

This...this makes you wonder if this is really sustainable...if this offense when the playoffs come around can actually be productive. This game raises a TON of questions in addition to the typical heartbreak.
    Don’t think you can really make that assumption because the offense we saw today was nothing like the offense we saw all year, and it was because of our own selves, not the Titans. I mean we were down 8 points and Roman is calling plays like we were down 40. They didn’t even bother running the stuff we saw all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Don’t think you can really make that assumption because the offense we saw today was nothing like the offense we saw all year, and it was because of our own selves, not the Titans. I mean we were down 8 points and Roman is calling plays like we were down 40. They didn’t even bother running the stuff we saw all season.
    Uh yeah not like the O-line were constantly getting beat all game or anything.

10. Re: Worse loss in our history

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    God, I hope Roman takes the Browns job so he can get exposed for this meme offense.
    Yes, by all means, let’s wish for our best OC ever to leave because of one bad game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Uh yeah not like the O-line were constantly getting beat all game or anything.
    Which literally directly correlates with what I said about them not doing what they’ve done all year.

Blog Entries

This loss is 100% on the coach.

Underestimated the opponent. This isn't regular season, you take the points, punt the ball.