Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Any Good Ravens Podcasts?

Ray started a podcast, 'Everyday Greatness'. Comes out every Thursday on Spotify. I LOVE it.

My favorite takeaway so far - 'Inhale greatness, exhale worry'

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    Another vote for Filmstudy.

He started adding "shorts" recently if you want to dip your toe in the water without an hour long product.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Filmstudy's as mentioned above I'm sure is excellent as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    what bch said - on twitter you will find several but I agree, start with Film

I'm a big podcast listener. I commute and I have a job where I'm left to my own most of the time, so I listen to a bunch.

The Lounge is pretty good, albeit it's produced by the Ravens so you will get some inside stuff, but not a bunch of rumors or ill talk of the team.

I was listening to The Caw for a bit. Not sure if that is still coming out, but if you want to hear two local boys dish on the team it's fun.

I started listening to other AFC North podcasts as well. Know your enemies, right? The Cleveland Browns Dumpster Fire has to be my all time favorite. You'll get some interesting info from Behind The Steel Curtain, but you'll also get a lot of yinzer chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Meanie Bigjae View Post
    Are there any good podcasts that come out frequently? For the life of me, I cannot find any decent ones. I have scoured google and youtube and the few I have found are quite amateur. I thought Russell Street report did them, but I am having issues finding them. Thanks.
    We are working on a new idea that will be a collaborative effort. Just waiting on some direction from the NFL before we make the investment.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi