Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Good Ravens Podcasts?

Are there any good podcasts that come out frequently? For the life of me, I cannot find any decent ones. I have scoured google and youtube and the few I have found are quite amateur. I thought Russell Street report did them, but I am having issues finding them. Thanks.

Re: Any Good Ravens Podcasts?

I've heard good things about a podcast called "Neutral Zone Infraction"
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Meanie Bigjae View Post
    Are there any good podcasts that come out frequently? For the life of me, I cannot find any decent ones. I have scoured google and youtube and the few I have found are quite amateur. I thought Russell Street report did them, but I am having issues finding them. Thanks.
    Film Study (@filmstudyravens) releases three weekly - a breakdown of offense, defense, and a preview of upcoming opponent or deep dive in to a hot topic.

10/10 recommend for ravens game analysis and some measure of an “insiders” perspective.

Ken used to post on RSR and was a content contributor for some time before spinning off his own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravenous View Post
    Film Study (@filmstudyravens) releases three weekly - a breakdown of offense, defense, and a preview of upcoming opponent or deep dive in to a hot topic.

10/10 recommend for ravens game analysis and some measure of an “insiders” perspective.

Ken used to post on RSR and was a content contributor for some time before spinning off his own thing.
    Thank you!

Blog Entries

I'm not a podcast guy but I believe I've seen on Twitter that some of the writers for RSR do one. Given the quality of their writing, I would assume the podcast is good as well. Not sure what the name of it is though.

Filmstudy's as mentioned above I'm sure is excellent as well.
    Last edited by Bhcforlife; 01-09-2020 at 08:58 AM.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

yep...filmstudy...ken's not the most dynamic speaker but excellent analysis

Another vote for Filmstudy.

He started adding "shorts" recently if you want to dip your toe in the water without an hour long product.

Blog Entries

what bch said - on twitter you will find several but I agree, start with Film

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Ross Tucker also. He is among those saying that the Pats allowed Henry to run at will in that game - by design. If they could've scored once or twice I guess it would've worked.

Ross Tucker

Did Belichick LET Derrick Henry run wild on Saturday night?Is Deshaun Watson a special player or does he just make some special plays?The

@GregCosell
    dropping knowledge on his Divisional Round previews on today's ROSS TUCKER FOOTBALL PODCAST:http://rosstucker.com/podcasts/ross-tucker-football-podcast/

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Meanie Bigjae View Post
    Locked on ravens comes out everyday. The host seems to change every year, but its good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_NY View Post
    Locked on ravens comes out everyday. The host seems to change every year, but its good.
    I have Ravens Talk and Ravens Brawl on i ❤️Radio

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_NY View Post
    I listen to locked on sometimes because they put out a new show every day.
    Baltimore Beatdown is pretty good too.