Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    I really hope, for your sake, you dont really believe its the main reason or that simple. Stunningly ignorant if you do. But then, you ARE def the guy that had zero clue even about Brexit way back, talking with as much confidence though, so I suspect you are.
    Ofcourse the main reason is to show Iran they mean business. A big FU. Another is when the oppurtunity arised, they struck, since you dont get a guy like that that easily. Another is homeland too of course. Anotheris just Trump being Trump, aka an ignorant bigoted pos, and thats how he usually acts. Brilliant? Yeah, I can think if a lot more that could be used to better advantage than this, but sure, you’d label him taking a shit brilliant so. Best shit ever.

I know very well who he was, what he has done and probably done. I’m Not grieving over his fate. Not many are. But please, link to ”the left” talking about him like a poet. Lol, I mean, Seriously dude..

No, I, and many others, have been as critical about some if Obamas and others doings in the middle East too. You’ll find americans that hate Trump that was too. Again, you CAN condemn both things. The hypocricy is much worse among you people. Calling any criticism TDS, yet you defend anything Trump does. All the time. The same people hailing him for abandoning the kurds by stating you should get out of the middle East and yada yada now hail this move. Its pathetic.
    Your ignorance cracks me up

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    How is my thread fake? Try using the official gov bills as your source instead of a liberal rag

I posted the link. Just because you ant keep up, doesn’t make others trolls. You probably should look up what a troll is
    Your whole point was made from fake claims about fines etc. The bloody clip you posted was removed because if how false It was.

I dont particularly wanna see what you look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Your ignorance cracks me up
    Right... you do this all the time. Claim things, get called out, move the goal posts, gets called out again, ignore what youre asked, ignore facts that contradict your claims, and then resort to this. THATS part of why I call you a troll.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Mm, if I´m gonna be serious, probably not, atleast not fully. Its never that simple, contrary to the belief of many a poster here. But it sure as hell is part of it. And thanks to Trumps previous tweets we know his thinking, and he´s indeed in need of distraction from the impeachment. And they certainly made sure to make it as public as possible, with a twelve year old tweeting a pixled american flag just to rub it in. Exactly what you´d expect from a president after such a move, right? Classy, insightful and informative!
    What do you have to say about Agent Oranges negotiating skills btw? Since he bashed Obamas refering to Iran I mean.
    Complete nonsense. Why would Trump wag the dog when this dog has hunted for him from day one? Impeachment hasn't hurt Trump, it has helped him.

On top of that, the impeachment is over. There is nothing to distract from. The Senate trial is either going to be neutral or very positive for Trump.

There is no political advantage for Trump to create any distraction, much less one that could drag us into an unpopular war.

There is no upside, politically, for Trump here. If he were that cynical he would have ignored the attack on our embassy and other saber-rattling of this general and the Iranians.

If iranian military had attacked it, it certainly would have been. But, that´s not what happened.
    And in 1979 it was students that attacked and took over our embassy in Tehran, right?

No, youre wrong. That Iran supports or fund or whatever involvement thay have with various militia groups, doesn´t make it that they "orchestrated the attack". Or attack, I´d say it was more of a violent demonstration. I´d say that if a militia actually makes an attack, someone gets injured or dies. But I see you´ve bought into even the language used by Trump, Pompeo and Israel.
    Just out of curiosity, I seem to have seen you several times not belive intelligence when it comes to russian involvment etc, but now all of a sudden you buy it hhok line and sinker, even when the actual intelligence doesn´t even say that Iran performed this attack, but probably supported it, in some form. Why?
    LOL. So if your benefactor tells you to do or not do something that has no effect, right? I am going to wear out the rolls-eyes emoticon quickly.

If Iran didn't want these people to do something they wouldn't do it.

Blog Entries

Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

US Gov website, fdlp.gov defaced by Iranian hackers today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Good Lord Colin Kaepernick weighing in.

Says our attacks are racist and imperialistic.

"America has always sanctioned and besieged Black and Brown bodies both at home and abroad. America militarism is the weapon wielded by American imperialism, to enforce its policing and plundering of the non white world."

I guess this ignorant tools awareness of our history starts somewhere after WWII.

4.3 million Germans died in that war.

405,000 American soldiers died.

708 of those soldiers were black.

The Russians lost 24 million soldiers and civilians.

The Chinese lost around 8 million people to Japanese atrocities.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 01-04-2020 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Complete nonsense. Why would Trump wag the dog when this dog has hunted for him from day one? Impeachment hasn't hurt Trump, it has helped him.

On top of that, the impeachment is over. There is nothing to distract from. The Senate trial is either going to be neutral or very positive for Trump.

There is no political advantage for Trump to create any distraction, much less one that could drag us into an unpopular war.

There is no upside, politically, for Trump here. If he were that cynical he would have ignored the attack on our embassy and other saber-rattling of this general and the Iranians.
    I suggest you take this discussion with wickedsolo instead, who thinks it´s a brilliant move that will be used abundantly by Trump domestically. I think you misinterpret what I say. You come out as if I say "Yes, this is a simple wag the dog-move. I don´t.
    Last edited by bossofataka; 01-04-2020 at 09:26 PM.

And in 1979 it was students that attacked and took over our embassy in Tehran, right?
    In short, yes. Although it was of course linked to the revolution, and some ayatollahs knew about it. Not Khomeini though, as confirmed by any and everyone involved. Actually this story is very well covered and has been written about for decades so there´s really no differing opinions here, not even conspiracy theories (about that part). But you seem to have some secret knowledge?

LOL. So if your benefactor tells you to do or not do something that has no effect, right? I am going to wear out the rolls-eyes emoticon quickly.

If Iran didn't want these people to do something they wouldn't do it.
    Yeah, LOL on you too. So you actually know that loosely connected iraqi militias (that never ever answered to anyone) all of a sudden do exactly only what Iran tells them to do? You probably think to highly of both Irans influence and that iraqi islamist militia are choir boys that do only what they´re told. Mind you, it´s quite possible that Iran knew about it, or sanctioned it in some form or whatever, but you claim is just ludicrous.

In short, yes. Although it was of course linked to the revolution, and some ayatollahs knew about it. Not Khomeini though, as confirmed by any and everyone involved. Actually this story is very well covered and has been written about for decades so there´s really no differing opinions here, not even conspiracy theories (about that part). But you seem to have some secret knowledge?
    There's no conspiracy. The government knew what was going on. If they weren't behind it we wouldn't have had hostages held for 444 days. I think this is pretty obvious.