Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 124
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    898

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Many dem voters are ignorant. Not sure if they are morons. I know posters like galen think most dem voters are Morons. I know most dem elected officials think dem voters are morons.


    Funny how hard the dem officials are pushing for a war now. It’s all I see on the news. How we are now at war. Too bad the news media missed the major story, that the us embassy was attacked.
    Come on now troll, the protesters storming the embassy was headline news in every bloody news media in the western world! And why did they btw? Any ideas?





  2. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    898

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Which in and of itself is actually in an act of war.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If iranian military had attacked it, it certainly would have been. But, that´s not what happened.





  3. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    51,939
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    If iranian military had attacked it, it certainly would have been. But, that´s not what happened.
    Wrong.

    The attack, much like the attack on Benghazi was orchestrated by Iran. Intelligence shows as much.

    Embassies are considered sovereign land for that country, so an attack on a US embassy is very much something that can be construed as an act of war.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  4. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    898

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Wrong.

    The attack, much like the attack on Benghazi was orchestrated by Iran. Intelligence shows as much.

    Embassies are considered sovereign land for that country, so an attack on a US embassy is very much something that can be construed as an act of war.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    No, youre wrong. That Iran supports or fund or whatever involvement thay have with various militia groups, doesn´t make it that they "orchestrated the attack". Or attack, I´d say it was more of a violent demonstration. I´d say that if a militia actually makes an attack, someone gets injured or dies. But I see you´ve bought into even the language used by Trump, Pompeo and Israel.
    Just out of curiosity, I seem to have seen you several times not belive intelligence when it comes to russian involvment etc, but now all of a sudden you buy it hhok line and sinker, even when the actual intelligence doesn´t even say that Iran performed this attack, but probably supported it, in some form. Why?





  5. #41

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Come on now troll, the protesters storming the embassy was headline news in every bloody news media in the western world! And why did they btw? Any ideas?
    Ha. This is funny, you. Calling others trolls.

    How many of those news organizations remember what happening last week. They all seem to be claiming that trump started a war. In reality, trump responded.





  6. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    51,939
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    No, youre wrong. That Iran supports or fund or whatever involvement thay have with various militia groups, doesn´t make it that they "orchestrated the attack". Or attack, I´d say it was more of a violent demonstration. I´d say that if a militia actually makes an attack, someone gets injured or dies. But I see you´ve bought into even the language used by Trump, Pompeo and Israel.
    Just out of curiosity, I seem to have seen you several times not belive intelligence when it comes to russian involvment etc, but now all of a sudden you buy it hhok line and sinker, even when the actual intelligence doesn´t even say that Iran performed this attack, but probably supported it, in some form. Why?
    I mean, I guess it’s not surprising you sympathize with known terrorists. Par for the course.

    I’ve also never claimed Russians didn’t try to interfere with the 2016 election. They interfere with elections in many countries. Nice try though.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  7. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    898

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Ha. This is funny, you. Calling others trolls.

    How many of those news organizations remember what happening last week. They all seem to be claiming that trump started a war. In reality, trump responded.
    Trolling and being a troll aint the same. I troll the likes of you because you are trolls, starting threads with fake alt right claims like the one about California the other day.

    What? So, first you say they didn´t report it. Now when I say they did, you say they wont remember. I mean, this is just beyond ridiculous.
    Yeah, only the attack/demonstration was also a response, as the attacks that created that response, and so on, and so on.

    Please tell me who the "all media" are that say he started a war.





  8. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    898

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I mean, I guess it’s not surprising you sympathize with known terrorists. Par for the course.

    I’ve also never claimed Russians didn’t try to interfere with the 2016 election. They interfere with elections in many countries. Nice try though.
    Exactly, nice try to make me a sympathizer of iraqi militia.

    But, I suppose that was the best you could counter with. Didn´t fins that intelligence you wanted, no? Realized that a milita/iraqi crowd storming without casualties isn´t quite the same as US proudly taking out a foreign military general and boasting about it like cocky teens perhaps?
    And for the record, as I already stated, of course I don´t support Iran. Doesn´t mean I think this move or how it has been hadled after was wise though. And you CAN actually think that without being iraqi militia. Shocking to a right wing nutjob probably, but it is so.

    My mistake, I was sure you were one. So many here do, but I apologize then.





  9. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    51,939
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Exactly, nice try to make me a sympathizer of iraqi militia.

    But, I suppose that was the best you could counter with. Didn´t fins that intelligence you wanted, no? Realized that a milita/iraqi crowd storming without casualties isn´t quite the same as US proudly taking out a foreign military general and boasting about it like cocky teens perhaps?
    And for the record, as I already stated, of course I don´t support Iran. Doesn´t mean I think this move or how it has been hadled after was wise though. And you CAN actually think that without being iraqi militia. Shocking to a right wing nutjob probably, but it is so.

    My mistake, I was sure you were one. So many here do, but I apologize then.
    Anyone with a brain knows the reason the Trump administration publicized this air strike is because they knew how the left would react. Their reaction gives Trump political fodder during an election year. Kind of a brilliant strategy if you think about it.

    This Iranian general has been responsible for killing Americans and allies while funding/supporting terrorist groups in the region. He gets got and the left starts talking about him like he was a poet and a scholar.

    It’s pretty wild. Meanwhile, Obama deploys drones for air strikes nearly 3,000 times in the ME region an no one bats an eye.

    Hypocrisy much?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  10. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    898

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Anyone with a brain knows the reason the Trump administration publicized this air strike is because they knew how the left would react. Their reaction gives Trump political fodder during an election year. Kind of a brilliant strategy if you think about it.

    This Iranian general has been responsible for killing Americans and allies while funding/supporting terrorist groups in the region. He gets got and the left starts talking about him like he was a poet and a scholar.

    It’s pretty wild. Meanwhile, Obama deploys drones for air strikes nearly 3,000 times in the ME region an no one bats an eye.

    Hypocrisy much?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I really hope, for your sake, you dont really believe its the main reason or that simple. Stunningly ignorant if you do. But then, you ARE def the guy that had zero clue even about Brexit way back, talking with as much confidence though, so I suspect you are.
    Ofcourse the main reason is to show Iran they mean business. A big FU. Another is when the oppurtunity arised, they struck, since you dont get a guy like that that easily. Another is homeland too of course. Anotheris just Trump being Trump, aka an ignorant bigoted pos, and thats how he usually acts. Brilliant? Yeah, I can think if a lot more that could be used to better advantage than this, but sure, you’d label him taking a shit brilliant so. Best shit ever.

    I know very well who he was, what he has done and probably done. I’m Not grieving over his fate. Not many are. But please, link to ”the left” talking about him like a poet. Lol, I mean, Seriously dude..

    No, I, and many others, have been as critical about some if Obamas and others doings in the middle East too. You’ll find americans that hate Trump that was too. Again, you CAN condemn both things. The hypocricy is much worse among you people. Calling any criticism TDS, yet you defend anything Trump does. All the time. The same people hailing him for abandoning the kurds by stating you should get out of the middle East and yada yada now hail this move. Its pathetic.





  11. #47

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Trolling and being a troll aint the same. I troll the likes of you because you are trolls, starting threads with fake alt right claims like the one about California the other day.

    What? So, first you say they didn´t report it. Now when I say they did, you say they wont remember. I mean, this is just beyond ridiculous.
    Yeah, only the attack/demonstration was also a response, as the attacks that created that response, and so on, and so on.

    Please tell me who the "all media" are that say he started a war.
    How is my thread fake? Try using the official gov bills as your source instead of a liberal rag

    I posted the link. Just because you ant keep up, doesn’t make others trolls. You probably should look up what a troll is





  12. #48

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Anyone with a brain knows the reason the Trump administration publicized this air strike is because they knew how the left would react. Their reaction gives Trump political fodder during an election year. Kind of a brilliant strategy if you think about it.

    This Iranian general has been responsible for killing Americans and allies while funding/supporting terrorist groups in the region. He gets got and the left starts talking about him like he was a poet and a scholar.

    It’s pretty wild. Meanwhile, Obama deploys drones for air strikes nearly 3,000 times in the ME region an no one bats an eye.

    Hypocrisy much?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I can imagine trump will use this, along with the fake Russia scandal (accusing trump of rigging elections, then finding out the dnc did. Accusing trump of working with the Russians, only to find out the dems did, and accusing trump of bribing the Ukrainians, only to find the dems did. )





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site