Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 124
  1. #25

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Sen. Chris Murphy (D) displays a perfect example of what TDS looks like.

    On Tuesday, he tweets this.

    The attack on our embassy in Baghdad is horrifying but predictable.
    Trump has rendered America impotent in the Middle East. No one fears us, no one listens to us.
    America has been reduced to huddling in safe rooms, hoping the bad guys will go away.
    What a disgrace.

    Then yesterday he tweets this.
    Soleimani was an enemy of the United States. That’s not a question.
    The question is this - as reports suggest, did America just assassinate, without any congressional authorization, the second most powerful person in Iran, knowingly setting off a potential massive regional war?

    https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/...-in-airstrike/
    This is why it's pretty easy to see that Democrats think that their voters are complete MORONS.

    Democrat politicians will take different stances on the same issue w/i less than a week, and they 100% know that their merry band of followers will just go along w/the flow as long as the end result is..."Trump is bad."

    The DNC media is complicit in this insanity. Some idiot from the NYT today tweeted a very relevant and important video of Suleimani reciting poetry about friends departing & him being left behind...

    https://twitter.com/farnazfassihi/st...96980051529728


    She then defended herself by saying..."It's called reporting."

    This piece of shit scumbag murdered hundreds of American soldiers and this NYT douche is "reporting" on his poetry reading. If you recall back in October, the WP called ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi an "austere religious scholar" after he was killed too.

    Isn't it nice that Pravda rags like these media companies are hard at work making sure we're all up to speed on the important things.





  2. #26

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    This is why it's pretty easy to see that Democrats think that their voters are complete MORONS.

    Democrat politicians will take different stances on the same issue w/i less than a week, and they 100% know that their merry band of followers will just go along w/the flow as long as the end result is..."Trump is bad."

    The DNC media is complicit in this insanity. Some idiot from the NYT today tweeted a very relevant and important video of Suleimani reciting poetry about friends departing & him being left behind...

    https://twitter.com/farnazfassihi/st...96980051529728


    She then defended herself by saying..."It's called reporting."

    This piece of shit scumbag murdered hundreds of American soldiers and this NYT douche is "reporting" on his poetry reading. If you recall back in October, the WP called ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi an "austere religious scholar" after he was killed too.

    Isn't it nice that Pravda rags like these media companies are hard at work making sure we're all up to speed on the important things.
    While we're on the topic of really important "reporting:"

    https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...70673994084353



    Obama sent them billions.

    Trump blew up their generals and ate ice cream.





  3. #27

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    While we're on the topic of really important "reporting:"

    https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...70673994084353



    Obama sent them billions.

    Trump blew up their generals and ate ice cream.
    But did he have 1 scoop or 2? It's important damnit.





  4. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    772

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Most Iranians want the Ayatollah to go. Theyre tired of being broke and want to join the rest of the modern world.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know... and the people were uprising under Obama and he ignored them. It is important to separate the Iranian people from the regime... you are correct. A VAST majority of Iranians hate the Ayatollahs. They hate the Iranian IRGC. They want freedom. Remember that woman who took off her head scarf and stood on the display in downtown Tehran only to be dragged off and never seen again? THAT is bravery... not some snide little girl who rode a fancy boat.
    Every chance they have had to get it would have required external support, and we have denied them. I don't blame them for disliking the US though. We ran head-first into Iraq to take out Saddam. We ran in head-first to destroy ISIS. We ran in head-first to destroy Al-Queda... but when we discuss helping them destroy their HORRIBLE fascist regime that was financing all of it (except saddam) and we all sit back and say, "Wellllll.... it's complicated.... let's just send them money and try to make them quiet..."

    How would you feel? Say that Trump was an actual dictator, and the people resisting him were actual patriots and not hermaphroditic weirdos that attack old people and don't know which bathroom to use... how would we feel if we attempted to actually rise up against our oppressors only to have the rest of the world (and their complicit media-industrial-complex) ignore our plight, suffering, and instead fabricated him with more money and weapons to squash us... but then paid lip-service to how bad he was? I'd be pissed and shouting "Death to whoever" as well and burning their flags.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead





  5. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    898

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Wag the dog...

    Oh, oops...

    https://hillreporter.com/legitimate-...y-strike-54847

    Not that I liked the guy, or Irans regime for that matter, but the claim that this was to prevent a war is laughabale. Its the biggest escalator event in the region for a long time, and deliberatly made such aswell by the White House. I only hope it wont escalate out of control.





  6. #30

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Let's send Obama over w/ a billion or so and have him apologize. He's good at diplomacy on his knees.





  7. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    14,515

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Wag the dog...

    Oh, oops...

    https://hillreporter.com/legitimate-...y-strike-54847

    Not that I liked the guy, or Irans regime for that matter, but the claim that this was to prevent a war is laughabale. Its the biggest escalator event in the region for a long time, and deliberatly made such aswell by the White House. I only hope it wont escalate out of control.
    Pathetic but not surprising





  8. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    898

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Pathetic but not surprising
    Not at all surprising, Trump is pathetic in human form so why expect anything else. These tweets and videos are just too funny not to post to trigger you guys even more though, while you debate Obamas weakness and simultaneous war lording, and Irans terrorism sponsorship and ignoring Saudis, UAEs etc. Its a damn freak show down here.





  9. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    14,515

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Not at all surprising, Trump is pathetic in human form so why expect anything else. These tweets and videos are just too funny not to post to trigger you guys even more though, while you debate Obamas weakness and simultaneous war lording, and Irans terrorism sponsorship and ignoring Saudis, UAEs etc. Its a damn freak show down here.
    So do you really believe this was wag the dog case?





  10. #34

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    This is why it's pretty easy to see that Democrats think that their voters are complete MORONS.

    Democrat politicians will take different stances on the same issue w/i less than a week, and they 100% know that their merry band of followers will just go along w/the flow as long as the end result is..."Trump is bad."

    The DNC media is complicit in this insanity. Some idiot from the NYT today tweeted a very relevant and important video of Suleimani reciting poetry about friends departing & him being left behind...

    https://twitter.com/farnazfassihi/st...96980051529728


    She then defended herself by saying..."It's called reporting."

    This piece of shit scumbag murdered hundreds of American soldiers and this NYT douche is "reporting" on his poetry reading. If you recall back in October, the WP called ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi an "austere religious scholar" after he was killed too.

    Isn't it nice that Pravda rags like these media companies are hard at work making sure we're all up to speed on the important things.
    Many dem voters are ignorant. Not sure if they are morons. I know posters like galen think most dem voters are Morons. I know most dem elected officials think dem voters are morons.


    Funny how hard the dem officials are pushing for a war now. It’s all I see on the news. How we are now at war. Too bad the news media missed the major story, that the us embassy was attacked.





  11. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    51,939
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Many dem voters are ignorant. Not sure if they are morons. I know posters like galen think most dem voters are Morons. I know most dem elected officials think dem voters are morons.


    Funny how hard the dem officials are pushing for a war now. Its all I see on the news. How we are now at war. Too bad the news media missed the major story, that the us embassy was attacked.
    Which in and of itself is actually in an act of war.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  12. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    898

    Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So do you really believe this was “ wag the dog” case?
    Mm, if Im gonna be serious, probably not, atleast not fully. Its never that simple, contrary to the belief of many a poster here. But it sure as hell is part of it. And thanks to Trumps previous tweets we know his thinking, and hes indeed in need of distraction from the impeachment. And they certainly made sure to make it as public as possible, with a twelve year old tweeting a pixled american flag just to rub it in. Exactly what youd expect from a president after such a move, right? Classy, insightful and informative!
    What do you have to say about Agent Oranges negotiating skills btw? Since he bashed Obamas refering to Iran I mean.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site