Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

From what little I know of Iran I do know this guy was high up and revered as a military commander of Iran's Elite forces.

This sh** is about to get real.

This is not good. I think we are at the beginning of a period of a lot of death and bad sh** as I think there is no way Iran doesn't retaliate.

https://apnews.com/5597ff0f046a67805cc233d5933a53ed

Re: Top Iranian General killed in Airstrike on Bagdad Airport

It's the middle-east. There's always death and bad shit over there because it's a cesspool run by a bunch of extremists.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Not exactly pumped to see where this goes. Amazing to think about how much Iran has gotten away with over the years.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

This is some scary shit. He's not far from the Ayatollah.

He was a piece of shit and deserved to die though. the IRGC is fucked and the Cuds are basically the assassins of "the fucked".

They've been caught supporting Hamas and Hezbollah.

I would imagine that rather than a direct strike back at Americans, they'll mobilize their terrorist groups that they support in the middle east.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

If I was in Israel right now I;'d be getting the fuck out of there because that's a likely destination for where they can strike at a US ally.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

So this isn't good?
    Last edited by usmccharles; 01-03-2020 at 09:07 AM.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    So this isn't good?
    Well, it's good in the sense that the dude deserved to die.

But , it will likely lead to retaliation, so I guess it depends what that retaliation is.

A buddy of mine explained it as imagine the KGB had as much power as Putin. Don't know if that's an exaggeration, but it is the same idea.
    - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Well, it's good in the sense that the dude deserved to die.

But , it will likely lead to retaliation, so I guess it depends what that retaliation is.

A buddy of mine explained it as imagine the KGB had as much power as Putin. Don't know if that's an exaggeration, but it is the same idea.
    I normally don't read much about this stuff, but from what I'm reading this is equivalent to taking out a VP. I'm also reading not to shocked that cyber terrorism will be their course of action. I just don't know about stuff like this, but I do know I'm glad I'm not active duty

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I normally don't read much about this stuff, but from what I'm reading this is equivalent to taking out a VP. I'm also reading not to shocked that cyber terrorism will be their course of action. I just don't know about stuff like this, but I do know I'm glad I'm not active duty

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, many would say he's the #2 to the Ayatollah. The KGB comparison is just because the Cuds Force is their clandestine service. So it'd be the same if the Director of the CIA was #2 to Trump or Mossad was #2 to Rivlin
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

I could be wrong, but I think this was the right move. Bullies pick on who they know won't fight back. Trump just stood up and punched em and broke their nose. I'm not buying this whole "NOW, this means war!" crap from Iran. Every time we don anything to them this is the shit they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Not exactly pumped to see where this goes. Amazing to think about how much Iran has gotten away with over the years.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    They are basically waging an undeclared but open asymmetrical war with us in that region. I am not shedding a tear for this guy nor am I condemning the strike.

It's just a feeling the pendulum has been pushed.

Trump: